new signings on way

Guest wilyfox

All this talk of Vaz Te , Gayle , Zarate ain't ever going to happen

I could understand Gray putting calls in for that kind of player in September - sometimes if you don't ask you'll never know; but not in November. There comes a time when sights need to be adjusted accordingly. That time probably came a few weeks back, to be honest. Now we're simply wasting time, games, and points.

I could understand Gray putting calls in for that kind of player in September - sometimes if you don't ask you'll never know; but not in November. There comes a time when sights need to be adjusted accordingly. That time probably came a few weeks back, to be honest. Now we're simply wasting time, games, and points.

Not much there to disagree with

Guest Sheff Owl

The problem is who is going to want to join us of any note?

Any player doing any sort of research will know that we are crap in front of goal, crap with the creativity side of it.

It's such a mess.

Sod knows how many players have turned us down, we seem to be putting calls in all the time.

Not long now

Milan always brings em in when he's under the cosh.

Keep up the pressure

wont listen to pressure on here

might listen when 16k looks a good crowd

my worry is he will cash in westwood for the funds but then again how else is he going to do it?

But if we are getting offered players no better than we have - why bother?

That comes down to Grays eye for a player to an extent though doesn't it, we can only assume the case is there's nothing available within whatever budget were working with

But really all were doing is assuming and second guessing , for all we know Mandaric could have offered Gray the money for potential deals like Danny Graham/Jamie Paterson but Stuart has blocked it

Also just been thinking how different do we reckon things would be if we had got simon cox as part of Antonio deal , scored a few back at Reading already

Think Stu was gutted we missed out on that one

Guest wilyfox

any half decent striker who can run in behind would be a useful addition - because we don't have one.

any half decent attacking centre-mid would be a useful addition - because we don't have one.

It's not always about finding better than what we've got; it can be about finding different to what we've got. There are dimensions missing from our game, so we can't mix it up at all. Find those types of player. I refuse to believe there aren't any to be obtained.

Maybe instead of holding out for particular players he fancies, Gray should simply ask who clubs do have available and pick the best and most suitable of. There are many types of player that could improve us right now. I refuse to believe there aren't any of each sort available.

Do you think he was holding out for GTF in that case, or took him because he was immediately available?

Guest Sheff Owl

Do you think he was holding out for GTF in that case, or took him because he was immediately available?

He was waiting 5/6 weeks to sign GTF - Gray said himself.