new signings on way

Guest Sheff Owl

Seriously?

flip me.

That is about the measure of it then.

Jesus flipping Christ.

We are clearly not pushing for play offs then.

Absolute bullshit.

Yep it's true.

In the post Norwich interview Gray said that he had been chasing GTF for weeks and was waiting on Leicester giving answer.

(There was something i also heard where he said it was 5 or 6 weeks).

Blackpool sign Jamie O'Hara on a short term deal.

Interesting to see how that works out , when was the last time that geezer kicked a ball ?! He's got everything to proove

Blackpool sign Jamie O'Hara on a short term deal.

I got slated for suggesting him in August. But better technically bar lee than any other of our cm currently. And can actually pass forward!! And has a point to prove and most importantly is CHEAP as in nowt bar wages of 4-5k max.

I got slated for suggesting him in August. But better technically bar lee than any other of our cm currently. And can actually pass forward!! And has a point to prove and most importantly is CHEAP as in nowt bar wages of 4-5k max.

Couldn't agree more.

Guest wilyfox

A long list of championship clubs trying to sign Danny Graham, I know Gray said we weren't interested, but following all the knock backs, might we be one of them?

Having denied interest twice, Gray would make himself look a proper dildo if we're in for a player whom has been surplus there for months.

Guest wilyfox

Anthony Knockaert is out of favour at Leicester, and Pearson has been critical of him. Offer to take him on loan. Pace, creativity, the odd goal too. A genuine top 6 player.

Guest wilyfox

Barry Bannon ...available on loan from Palace. Sort of midfielder we need?

I'd rather borrow Guedioura off them than Bannan, but both decent players.

The way I see this, the striker we bring in has to offer something different He has to have pace enough to get in behind, something none of our existing strikers have. Whether we plan to play him with Nuhiu, May or GTF, speed will be the prerequisite

Guest wilyfox

The way I see this, the striker we bring in has to offer something different He has to have pace enough to get in behind, something none of our existing strikers have. Whether we plan to play him with Nuhiu, May or GTF, speed will be the prerequisite

Yup, and you'd probably have to flip a coin to decide who is the faster out of Graham and May. I'd have been happy with Graham pre-GTF - but not now. If we aim for realistic targets, King or Akpom would do me.

Yup, and you'd probably have to flip a coin to decide who is the faster out of Graham and May. I'd have been happy with Graham pre-GTF - but not now. If we aim for realistic targets, King or Akpom would do me.

Yeah agree with that, and also, now we've signed GTF, we don't need to look for experience. Probably just as well, as experienced forwards with pace are a much sought after commodity Certainly Akpom should be a realistic target, he's been told he can go on loan. The fact that we've already taken 2 or 3 Arsenal players should stand us in good stead, so what are we waiting for, he should be our man. I will pull my flippinghair out if Gray signs another one paced striker who offers nothing we don't have already.

Edited by gurujuan