Madine walked out?

Any player who wears gloves on a day like today can walk for all I care!

Gloves?!?! Nowhere near cold enough, great girls blouse.

Someone posted on Facebook this lunch time that they weren't going because it is freezing.....

Another girls blouse.

Chance after chance?

I think I saw the ball in Norwichs box twice today, neither were to Atdhe

That's fvckin obvious, he was huffing and tvvatting puffing somewhere near the halfway line when the ball was in their box Edited by Ian

Guest james.taylor1982

Madine will

Come good at another club, our creativity and service is awful, no forward will succeed at wednesday with the midfield we have. Plus let's be serious Taylor-fletcher ??? Why ???

Madine will

Come good at another club, our creativity and service is awful, no forward will succeed at wednesday with the midfield we have. Plus let's be serious Taylor-fletcher ??? Why ???

i´d have little wager with you that madine doesnt have a career that comes anywhere near taylor -fletcher when it comes to goals scored or games played .

Don't see the point of him being at S6 to be honest.

Especially after the last week. Did well against Watford then got dropped and now GTF has walked straight past him in the pecking order.

He said under Jones that threatened to leave when the same happened with Sidibe but Jones asked him to stay.

I'd ask for a move Monday if i were him.

I'm not saying he's good enough but a pro footballer that's just come out of prison doesn't want to be sat on the bench every Saturday.

It hasn't work, everyone should move on now.

Especially after the last week. Did well against Watford then got dropped and now GTF has walked straight past him in the pecking order.

He said under Jones that threatened to leave when the same happened with Sidibe but Jones asked him to stay.

I'm not saying he's good enough but a pro footballer that's just come out of prison doesn't want to be sat on the bench every Saturday.

i very much doubt he´ll ask for a move ......who else would pay him 5k a week ?

Agree with all of that

He's had chance after chance in the team.....he hasn't had chance after chance in a games because he's never in the right place to have them

But he is usually the one that's linked the play up to create these 'chances'.

Again, I wouldn't mind seeing Nuhiu and Madine side by side (if we are stickin with 4-4-2, which I wouldnt)

Agree with all of that

so you would give up 5k a week for the next 8 months to sign for some one like carlisle on less than probably a 3rd of that having just come out of prison with the money problems that he as entailed ......he may well go out on loan but i´d be amazed if we sell him or are even if we could get shot of him for free.....unless we pay him off he´ll be on the pay roll till the june 30th.

Its not about Madine though, it's about Wednesday.

What the roger does having come out of prison have to do with anything, he should be more grateful to us. 

He's no right to ask for a move apart from a loan one for now, and Gray should be actively seeking a league one team for him too. If he's not good enough for a league one team we might aswell cut our losses now.

Can't believe some Wednesday fans think he would be right to walk out

I think we should have sacked him but we didn't - so we move on.

It's gone and I don't have a problem with him

I think there is potentially a decent player in Madine but FFS - what makes him so special he can crap on the club with the blessing of some fans?