Madine walked out?

I can see the editorial meeting at The Star.

Right what should we use for Mondays banner headline? There's, "Petulant football star Gary Madine throws a strop ..again"  or "The Pope IS Catholic" or even "Bear take a dump in the woods."

So which do we go with?

Its not about Madine though, it's about Wednesday.

What the roger does having come out of prison have to do with anything, he should be more grateful to us.

He's no right to ask for a move apart from a loan one for now, and Gray should be actively seeking a league one team for him too. If he's not good enough for a league one team we might aswell cut our losses now.

Because he wants to play games? He's been locked up and surely wants to make the most of his career now?

He did say exactly that in pre season and that he'd move on if he didn't get games here.

A loan move wouldn't mean a drop in wages.

I'm not saying he should ask to leave permanently, just out on loan.

If he goes down to League One and gets a move it'll be because he's scoring the goals. So you'd think that team wouldn't quibble over paying him 4-5k if he was banging them in anyway.

Edited by NeonLeon

so you would give up 5k a week for the next 8 months to sign for some one like carlisle on less than probably a 3rd of that having just come out of prison with the money problems that he as entailed ......he may well go out on loan but i´d be amazed if we sell him or are even if we could get shot of him for free.....unless we pay him off he´ll be on the pay roll till the june 30th.

Oh I know it's highly unlikely that he will leave but you could argue for his own career's sake, as much as it's sacrificing Championship football (and pay if he did it permanently, which as you rightly say is not going to happen), leaving and getting himself noticed on loan in League One would keep other club's opinions of him fairly high whereas rotting on the bench here and bitching about it on twitter is going to get him noticed for all the wrong reasons and hardly leave him with a long list of suitors when his contract with us runs out.

Edited by CoDSW3

Because he wants to play games? He's been locked up and surely wants to make the most of his career now?

He did say exactly that in pre season and that he'd move on if he didn't get games here.

A loan move wouldn't mean a drop in wages.

I'm not saying he should ask to leave permanently, just out on loan.

If he goes down to League One and gets a move it'll be because he's scoring the goals. So you'd think that team wouldn't quibble over paying him 4-5k if he was banging them in anyway.

I don't give a poo poo what Madine wants. He's contracted to us and so it's down to us what we do with him.

Think we might aswell keep him now. Even if he does well in a loan spell the odds are we won't get a transfer fee for him, so all we'll be doing is saving wages. He's not developed like we hoped he might, thanks for that 750k kick in the teeth willy puller irvine.

We need numbers up front in case of injury so think we should just use him as a backup for now, unless Gray feels he wants to give him a try (can't do any worse really).

Guest Automatic Drip

Can't believe some Wednesday fans think he would be right to walk out

I think we should have sacked him but we didn't - so we move on.

It's gone and I don't have a problem with him

I think there is potentially a decent player in Madine but FFS - what makes him so special he can crap on the club with the blessing of some fans?

He hasn't actually said it?

He denies it in his twitter feed

Guest sotonowl

He is nowhere near as likeable as Nuhiu.

Not sure what his issue is.

His issue is, he just isn't good enough and he doesn't realise it.

Hope he walks and the club sue him, but thick flaps like him will never learn. 

Last year of contract. We should loan him out now and then hope some club are stupid enough to pay a fee for him in January. That way we might be able to recoup a small amount of the vast amount of cash we have wasted on him. Not good enough off or on the pitch for our club.

Mugged me off?

How?, read my other reply to you jon, do you think anything bothers me off the internet, Cripes buddie.

It also says on his Twitter he's a footballer