Gary Taylor Fletcher

For me, we can't sign the two or three players we need, so we have to play to our strengths. Keep it tight and try to nick a goal. We needed a striker who could run in behind and had pace to catch sides on the counter attack. That's not GTF's game, he's a fairly decent link man but that's not rally going to solve our problem with no one capable of getting onto any pass. Milan doesn't part with his money that freely that we can waste what little he gives us.

Edited by gurujuan

I don't have a problem with GTF being added to the squad, but to think that this is the striker we've been waiting for these last couple of months is ridiculous.

When I look at the table and consider our results, it just seems like a missed opportunity, and it's very, very frustrating.

You think this is down to Gray?

That sums it up tbf

Can we have Wood?

Vardy?

How about GTF?

Edited by camffiti

looks chunkier than tarabt.

I was looking for links to GTF on twitter before I went to the match as the rumours of him signing had just started.

There was a conversation between Leicester fans about him stating just that - If Taraabt is 3stone overweight dread to think what that makes GTF was the general line of conversation.

Northwich Victoria[/size]

Apps 49

Goals 16

Hull City

Apps 5

Goals 0

Leyton Orient 

Apps 24

Goals 2

Grays

Apps 0

Goals 0

Dagenham & Redbridge

Apps 9

Goals 1

Lincoln City

Apps 93

Goals 30

Huddersfield Town

Apps 92

Goals 26

Blackpool

Apps 237

Goals 39

Leicester City

Apps 25

Goals 3

Welcome to hillsbrough and good luck Gary Taylor Fletcher.

Good Championship striker, But don't see point of a month's loan for any player.

Top man Aero

Rob Staton ‏@robstaton 2m2 minutes ago

Gary Taylor-Fletcher tells me he would've signed for #SWFC last season but Dave Jones "hummed and ha'd" so he joined Leicester. #SWFC

Rob Staton ‏@robstaton 3m3 minutes ago

Stuart Gray compares Gary Taylor-Fletcher addition to that of Steve Howard two seasons ago. Says he's been after GTF for weeks. #SWFC

In what was a championship winning season for Leicester so I don't get why folk are moaning about us signing him?

Just finished reading the above comments.

Based on which, I tend to think a sneaky fiver on him ending up our top scorer might be a good idea. Love the comment that said something along the lines of it not all being about goals. I've been duped all these years.

All I know about GTF myself is that he was good when he was at Blackpool, and seemed to do a job at Leicester last season.

Not what I was looking for, but as some said, you can't moan about needing fresh signings, then moan when you get one. Typical Milan / PA signing I'd say.

I also say give him a chance first then form an opinion.

Just finished reading the above comments.

Based on which, I tend to think a sneaky fiver on him ending up our top scorer might be a good idea. Love the comment that said something along the lines of it not all being about goals. I've been duped all these years.

All I know about GTF myself is that he was good when he was at Blackpool, and seemed to do a job at Leicester last season.

Not what I was looking for, but as some said, you can't moan about needing fresh signings, then moan when you get one. Typical Milan / PA signing I'd say.

I also say give him a chance first then form an opinion.

Totally agree and like I said...Leicester plucked him up during their championship run but all of a sudden he's not good enough for us???

Totally agree and like I said...Leicester picked him up during their championship run but all of a sudden he's not good enough for us???

Edited by fatzooma

Guest JonTheOwl66

Totally agree and like I said...Leicester plucked him up during their championship run but all of a sudden he's not good enough for us???

How many games did he play for them out of interest?