Realistic Predictions for Wednesday

Can we beat them?

The way we are closing teams down and not allowing them to play I don't see why we can't give Man City an upset. It is a longshot don't get me wrong. They have a few world class players and it might be just a stretch too far. Our lack of goals this season too will also have an impact and I think if we are going to score it will be from a set piece.

Think Im going to go for a 2-0 defeat

Did I imagine it or did some betting sites have us at 16/1 to win?  In a two-horse race, that's ridiculous!  Particularly given our form and i'm guessing that, despite being great players, they're second string will not have played much football at all this season.

Whatever the result, I hope it doesn't impact on Saturday. By that I mean if we're comprehensively beaten I hope heads don't drop and vice versa if we win I hope we don't get ideas above our station. I'm sure SG and his team won't allow that to happen but it's always a risk. Our only defeat this season came just before the international break so we didn't get to see the team reaction straight away.

Edited by Babushka1867