Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

when we charge £10 to away fans and they dont sell out, I always have a think would we sell out if it was us going to reading for £10?

Yeah we would. We nearly sold out last year at full price.

According to Reading's forum (http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123490&start=40), they have shifted 650 tickets for tomorrow

They're saying a lot of things on there.... 

We've sold 28,000

They've sold 1,000+

They've sold 650

And Â£26 return on the train and a night out in Wombwell to boot too  lol 

31,817 tickets in home end.

Including the segregated area there are about 5,200 tickets unsold.

Therefore they have sold about 26,617 in home end so far.  Maybe 700 from Reading? so 27,317.

Looks like being 28-30,000 to me.

Just looked online and 4,170 remain in home areas and with the segregated areas you mention that is about right.

Can anybody clarify if it's right that approx 500 seats in the North and 500 seats in the South are used as segregation as a standard practice? It would appear so.

I sit on the Kop. I can easily afford to sit elsewhere (I have disposable income you see) but I like where I sit.  You have to be cool (but I'm not interested in being cool) or a wannabe "boy" to sit in the "Cant" - an old friend of mine sits on the "tastey" part of the North and he couldn't knock his way out of a wet paper bag. You have to be polite or actually dead to sit in the "Old Man's" stand. 

No, no (is that the new "Grayism"), its the Kop for me.  It may be "tin pot" but it'll do for me thank you very much. 

Regards

Shandy

(Very long term Kop season ticket holder)

Segregation- manc derby, afew rows, scouse derby afew rows, swfc v anything from leeds to Torquay, end section of side stands netted then 2500 seats in a bottom tier and end sections of upper tier and not forgetting 1300 seats in NW corner....amazing!!

Before we go on about not selling it- Norwich 2008 last match springs to mind

Segregation- manc derby, afew rows, scouse derby afew rows, swfc v anything from leeds to Torquay, end section of side stands netted then 2500 seats in a bottom tier and end sections of upper tier and not forgetting 1300 seats in NW corner....amazing!!

Before we go on about not selling it- Norwich 2008 last match springs to mind

Correct.

There was Wycombe 2012 but accept that was a bit different due to their small following.

SYP clearly have safety over kill compared to the rest of the contry after a certain event and we and even the other team in our city have to comply by it.