Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Would be nice for singing the blues to be played in the lead up to the players coming out of the tunnel.

Always sets up a good atmosphere.

Need the big flag to be carried up the Kop (hope it's been washed)

The likes of Westwood, Lees, May etc won't have seen Hillsborough at full power yet. Don't even think the likes of Nuhiu have seen 30k at Hillsborough, though I may be mistaken.

We need to create a postive atmosphere rather than get on their backs after the first misplaced pass.

I hope everybody doesnt clap when they announce the gate..allways seems a bit tinpot that

A bit like folk clapping when the plane lands avoiding skidding off the runway and exploding in a massive fireball... 

Amazed we sell anything through the ticket office. Got a genuine question regarding tickets for Saturday's game that the call centre can't answer. And the direct numbers they've given me have been ringing off for over an hour now.

Maybe they are too busy selling stuff.

A bit like folk clapping when the plane lands avoiding skidding off the runway and exploding in a MASSIVE fireball... 

On Ryanair flights it's quickly followed by a trumpet being blown and then announcement that another Ryanair as landed on time blah blah blah.  :duntmatter:

FYI to people going tomorrow, if we start singing 'EIEIEIO Up the football league we go'...when it gets to 'we are wednesday we are wednesday...STUART IS OUR KING' 

Last time out the whole song went to pot because some people we singing 'Graaaaay is our king', whilst others were still singing 'Megson is our king'..and others just mumbled.

STUART IS OUR KING FFS!

Must be busy, been trying to ring the club shop to ask if they have shirts for 3 year olds in stock.

But then I realised, the usual mardy old bint, half decent blonde and  the other 6 retail staff probably just stare at the ringing phone as it may mean customer service skills

He`s a lovely young man, isn`t he.

FYI to people going tomorrow, if we start singing 'EIEIEIO Up the football league we go'...when it gets to 'we are wednesday we are wednesday...STUART IS OUR KING' 

Last time out the whole song went to pot because some people we singing 'Graaaaay is our king', whilst others were still singing 'Megson is our king'..and others just mumbled.

STUART IS OUR KING FFS!

So it's not Ron?

And, we are no longer in his Barmy Army?

Regarding the Kop situation....

I'm a poor student who can't afford my season ticket anywhere BUT the Kop. I don't mind it, it's not as bad as everyone says. Atmosphere can be dead, atmosphere can be very good.

I'm moving to the North Stand as soon as I can though. Not because it's 'cool' to sit there, I just prefer a side on pitch view. From my view on the Kop, if the ball is at the other end of the pitch I can't really tell what's happening. The amount of times I have thought that the ball is flying in the net when it's actually going the opposite way is ridiculous. BUT if I moved any further up from my seat to have a decent view of the pitch I'd have pillars blocking sections of the pitch.

They do need removing as soon as possible...it should be on the list of things to do when we get taken over....it's below 'get new players' and above 'get new scoreboard'.

According to a smart arsed owls student on twitter you students are loaded. He was claiming he goes away and home games and not having Money is an excuse 😂😂