Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Guest Big Guns

I think it's around 32,000 for home areas including restricted view and seats they use for segregation at ends of North and South stands.

So it's looking like over 30 thousand then will look good in the attendsnce in the Sunday papers

Guest mrbluesky

scuse me for being fick ... but why would there be a bigger crowd than usual.

Remember Dave the rave from town he was a bit fick as well, true dat.

If we don't get 30k on Saturday id forget ticket offers altogether and just stick with matchday pricing

You are forgetting one fact, and I am proof of this on Saturday.    Without this incentive, I would not have purchased a ticket for my 5 year old daughter.   She's only been to one match before, and that was at the Lane with her mum a few weeks ago when they had a deal on.     Hopefully we have a football fan (preferably of the Blue and White variety) because of this but to be honest otherwise we wouldn't have bothered so young.    

I know about 10 people who I work with who are taking their kids for the first time too tomorrow.   Some wouldn't have been going themselves either which I question but what can you do with adult part timers?   My point is a load of kids are going who wouldn't have been introduced to SWFC so early otherwise.   Kids have a big pull on where parents spend their money.

Edited by salmonbones