Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

On publicising this game, I put im another thread, why isn't there posters next to the "next game" boards at the ground saying £10/£5?  Would cost virtually nothing. I bet, even now, there are ex-fans who don't know about this.

oh weds , I'm afraid the past 10 (15 actually) years of rubbish haven't been forgotten by many.  We've also had some false dawns since then.  But, when word gets round that we're actually a decent team who put 100% in every game AND if we sustain form in the top 6, people will come back.  The team needs to capitalise on the casual fan on Saturday and win handsomely (5-2 would be nice).

Just back from ticket office, got 5 on North but only the ends left,

They are warning people that tickets on the north and south are getting very limited now,

I think if this game would have had any sort of marketing behind promoting the ticket pricing then around 32k could have been achieved,

I reckon 28k to 29k max

Just back from ticket office, got 5 on North but only the ends left,

They are warning people that tickets on the north and south are getting very limited now,

I think if this game would have had any sort of marketing behind promoting the ticket pricing then around 32k could have been achieved,

I reckon 28k to 29k max

665 tickets left in the North, 848 left in the South (plus 744 in Grandstand)

Bang on, hardly any publicity,promoting,outside the official website and registered members emails, phones etc, no drive for new fans full stop...club needs to evolve into the modern age 

^^^^^

True.

Amazed how few 'casual' supporters knew how cheap it was for this weekends game. Talked a fair few into going in the last week or so.

Maybe they could get some Scousers to ring round about it.

Bang on, hardly any publicity,promoting,outside the official website and registered members emails, phones etc, no drive for new fans full stop...club needs to evolve into the modern age

I've seen it all over Facebook.

Av had me calculator out...  lol

26,222 of 31,817 home tickets have been sold so far, so 5595 are left. Say Reading bring between 500 to 1000, and 1000 more home tickets are sold today, tomorrow, Saturday morning and on the gate.

We should be looking at (drum roll please)...

Between 27,722  and 28,222!

(Don't get hopes up too much tho, last seasons highest home attendance was 25,279.)