Tickets selling fast

Guest UpTheOwlsss

You are forgetting one fact, and I am proof of this on Saturday.    Without this incentive, I would not have purchased a ticket for my 5 year old daughter.   She's only been to one match before, and that was at the Lane with her mum a few weeks ago when they had a deal on.     Hopefully we have a football fan (preferably of the Blue and White variety) because of this but to be honest otherwise we wouldn't have bothered so young.    

I know about 10 people who I work with who are taking their kids for the first time too tomorrow.   Some wouldn't have been going themselves either which I question but what can you do with adult part timers?   My point is a load of kids are going who wouldn't have been introduced to SWFC so early otherwise.   Kids have a big pull on where parents spend their money.

You allowed your child to be taken to the lane???

WTF

You are forgetting one fact, and I am proof of this on Saturday. Without this incentive, I would not have purchased a ticket for my 5 year old daughter. She's only been to one match before, and that was at the Lane with her mum a few weeks ago when they had a deal on. Hopefully we have a football fan (preferably of the Blue and White variety) because of this but to be honest otherwise we wouldn't have bothered so young.

I know about 10 people who I work with who are taking their kids for the first time too tomorrow. Some wouldn't have been going themselves either which I question but what can you do with adult part timers? My point is a load of kids are going who wouldn't have been introduced to SWFC so early otherwise. Kids have a big pull on where parents spend their money.

Is yr Mrs a blunt???

Am I right in saying this isn't a sudden offer??? It's one of two CAT C games???

This is correct. Although I'm not sure why reading was chosen, I mean they are a decent team. Maybe to encourage more away fan to attend. Although that hasn't worked by the sounds of things.

They'll be no 3/4k walk up tomorrow most have bought already they'll be 28,870, they should be over 30,000 but don't know why not unless we aren't that big anymore..... Uh oh

If we were playing a side with a decent away following or fairly local it would be well over 30k. If we did this against Rotherham for jnstance (I know we won't) I would imagine they'd bring 4.5k making it around 33k.