Strange that it's only to 1st Jan but pleased with this. Not a name I recognise I have to admit, but right now I'd trust Stuart Gray if he made a loan signing from the bottom of league 2. He's got an eye for a player & right now he can do no wrong. 

Scrap that.

Read it again.

End of calendar year, not end of season.

In which case, I hope there's an option to keep him on if he does well.

Wouldn't like him doing well only to find he ends up at Forest for the remainder of the season after scoring 15 goals up to the end of December

He Had brilliant potential on fifa 13. But not As good on fifa 14 So hopefully this loan will help His stats.

His potential has been 76 since he first appeared in Fifa, it's all about how much you play them on the last couple of Fifas.

My Everton supporting friend has text me to say he's a good goalscorer and was touted to make it big a few years ago. He goes on to say it could be a good gamble and he's definitely got the potential to be a good Championship and above attacker.

Scrap that.

Read it again.

End of calendar year, not end of season.

In which case, I hope there's an option to keep him on if he does well.

Wouldn't like him doing well only to find he ends up at Forest for the remainder of the season after scoring 15 goals up to the end of December

I'm sure I read somewhere that youth loans are for a maximum number of days, might be wrong but I don't think you can loan a youth for a full season. You'd have to extend once first period is over..

If I'm wrong I'm sure one of the many know alls on here will point it out!

Good signing for me. Nothing to lose, everything to gain

Thats why i said potential. But i did think His stats Was not As good on 14 Maybe i Just didnt play him As much then.

Yeah for some reason his finishing was lowered from 68 to 60 and his crossing increased, makes no sense considering what he did on loan last season, you can compare his stats through different Fifas by choosing halfway down, if you're so inclined/bored ;) http://sofifa.com/player/150269-hallam-hope

Probably ridiculous optimism but - if he performs to a decent level, could it be a loan with a view to a permanent deal? Pleased with this anyway, young hungry, knows where the net is and won't have an ego that disrupts the dressing room.

Whether he's sh*t-hot or not having 4 attacking options is the main thing.

Bodies in.