Guest UpTheOwlsss

Not a bad mix of options. Would still love a "been there and done that pro" like TF to bring on in the last 10 minutes or so

I know what you mean

Someone in the Kevin Philliips mould

Good to see us bring in another highly rated youngster on loan. Shows that clubs must appreciate what we did for the likes of Barkley, Wickham, Martinez. We basically gave Barkley the start to his hopefully successful career and we were a massive help in reviving Wickhams career.

As for Hope I think he'll be a good signing as he looks to have more to his game than Afobe ever did. I'm happy with Hope, Nuhiu, Madine, May, Maguire and Lavery to come back. I just hope we can bring in a winger and a creative cm now. In Gray we trust! UTO!

Good to see us bring in another highly rated youngster on loan. Shows that clubs must appreciate what we did for the likes of Barkley, Wickham, Martinez. We basically gave Barkley the start to his hopefully successful career and we were a MASSIVE help in reviving Wickhams career.

As for Hope I think he'll be a good signing as he looks to have more to his game than Afobe ever did. I'm happy with Hope, Nuhiu, Madine, May, Maguire and Lavery to come back. I just hope we can bring in a winger and a creative cm now. In Gray we trust! UTO!

Hopefully he will do well lol

I'm sure Bruce Lee mentioned him as a potential loan signing for us at the end of last season actually.