Tomorrow's Support

I can remember taking Burnley's end in FA Cup....1983 I think.

The away side of the terrace and half the home end. It kicked off a little i recall and in those safety concious times they proceeded to move those on the home end into an already packed away terrace.

Also my first away game

The away side of the terrace and half the home end. It kicked off a little i recall and in those safety concious times they proceeded to move those on the home end into an already packed away terrace.

Also my first away game

Was stood on the side terrace. Seem to remember Mick Lyons and the team came out for kick off a few minutes earlier than normal, thought at the time it might have been to try and quell what was kicking off in the home end.

That season, the away games were mental. Happy days.

I can remember taking Burnley's end in FA Cup....1983 I think.

Spot on it was the March 1983 FA Cup quarter-Final drew 1-1 G Bannister scored the opener.Took them back to s6 for the replay and absolutely thumped them 5-0 in front of over 41,000.Stood in the middle of the kop at Hillsborough and being crushed as it was totally packed. :biggrin:  :wacko:  lol  lol

Spot on it was the March 1983 FA Cup quarter-Final drew 1-1 G Bannister scored the opener.Took them back to s6 for the replay and absolutely thumped them 5-0 in front of over 41,000.Stood in the middle of the kop at Hillsborough and being crushed as it was totally packed. :biggrin:  :wacko:  lol  lol

We were upstairs in the Leppings for that replay. My one & only time in there.

Back from Florida.

I'm going, looking forward to what will be my first game of the season.

I'm in trouble though, should've been going to Knowsley Safari Park tomorrow with the wife and kids.

Said I'd have to be back early, so the wife's given my ticket away to her mate instead.

Not reyt bothered I'm missing out on Knowlsey tbh.