Maghoma

People slag off his decision making and pass selection as well as the fact that he occasionally does a JJ and runs into trouble instead of going for the easy pass, but he does have a knack for assisting and, if the scorcher against Notts County is owt to go by, he's got a few goals in him too.

Great player and started well but needs to keep improving (he is still young and learning at this level) and stay fit, then we'll have a brilliant Championship winger.

Bags of talent, he might be 26 ( I think ) but he's still learning and still getting better

A huge improvement on the likes of JJ, he's a proper footballer, just add a bit of composure and he'll be as dangerous as anybody in this league

Doesn't quite have the same pace and power of Antonio. But he certainly has a lot more composure and technique. 

It's just nice to finally have a team that can hold onto the ball and we aren't just relying on one player to do the spectacular in order to win games.

Antonio, JJ and Helan are all great athletes, just not what I would describe as 'footballers'. Saying that, I do rate Helan (as a left-back).

He's got far better technique than I realised last season, the goal against Notts County and the free kick for the third yesterday show that perfectly.

He's also rediscovered his ability to ghost past an opposing player effortlessly, to say he isn't lightning quick makes it all the more impressive. A huge improvement this season.

Now we just need a bit of cover for him so he can be given rest/competition at some point.

Doing okay, could do a lot better. He runs when he should pass/cross and passes when he should run. Hopefully he will cut that out soon enough. Done well with assisting goals so far. Seems like Magoma has an off day and maguire turns up and then the other way round. Anyways still unbeaten going into next :)

People slag off his decision making and pass selection as well as the fact that he occasionally does a JJ and runs into trouble instead of going for the easy pass, but he does have a knack for assisting and, if the scorcher against Notts County is owt to go by, he's got a few goals in him too.

Great player and started well but needs to keep improving (he is still young and learning at this level) and stay fit, then we'll have a brilliant Championship winger.

I've pointed out the faults you speak of but the good thing is these are things he can work on and can be coached on. Think he's doing very well so far and will keep developing.

He seems to be one of the few who realise that Nuhiu, despite his height, is unable to jump high, often because he's surrounded by 3 minimum defenders, and prefers the ball at just over head high. At this height he becomes very effective, especially when he's running onto a ball. They are making an excellent partnership.