Forest next week

Guest JonTheOwl66

I agree with the realist with regards to the crowd.

Get everyone at the front so we don't look tin pot on the Telly.

We need to arm the stewards with electric cattle prods.

Grandstand gimmers - get to the front or get a shock.

I know what your saying fella on our day we can match anybody but I think forest playing well will be to strong for any team this year. Plus if I predict we are gonna lose we tend to get a result so i'm keeping this up until we lose lol

fair play then pal, you tip us for the loss

Sky have fell lucky picking this game over a month ago, only 3 unbeaten sides left in the championship,  two of us meeting live on saturday lunchtime with the winner going top... Please super Owls, give us one more positive result before the International break. 

Great to see us in with a chance of going top even if just for a few hours.

I think the game will be quite open, looks on paper our toughest test of the season, be great to get a win but Forest are flying as well - still we've got a lot of confidence at the minute.

Hope people don't give Antonio stick during the game - inevitably comes back to bite you on the backside and he'll feel he's got summat to prove for fans that doubted him during his time with us.

Great to see us in with a chance of going top even if just for a few hours.

I think the game will be quite open, looks on paper our toughest test of the season, be great to get a win but Forest are flying as well - still we've got a lot of confidence at the minute.

Hope people don't give Antonio stick during the game - inevitably comes back to bite you on the backside and he'll feel he's got summat to prove for fans that doubted him during his time with us.

Really do hope people give Antonio stick from start to finish. We've been too kind to players like Antonio who jumped ship.

Maximum derision please. 

Really do hope people give Antonio stick from start to finish. We've been too kind to players like Antonio who jumped ship.

Maximum derision please. 

Has he jumped ship though? or have we offloaded an injury prone player who the manager didn't want?

For me he served us well and didn't owe us anything.

Antonio will play well against us i dont doubt that for a second, But as SG would say, its what we do that matters, we have to play well, i think we will. 

Has he jumped ship though? or have we offloaded an injury prone player who the manager didn't want?

For me he served us well and didn't owe us anything.

You're probably correct that that it was a tactical decision to offload him, and I would agree with that, except that I dont think he served us particularly well.

The point is we should give maximum grief to former players who come back to lay it on. Pushovers no more.