Forest next week

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest tha_knows

Honestly I think that Antonio will be kept quiet, we saw plenty of them below average performances when he played here and I think it could be the same again. Everyone thought COG was gunna run us ragged and look what happened there. We'll be rate.

Honestly I think that Antonio will be kept quiet, we saw plenty of them below average performances when he played here and I think it could be the same again. Everyone thought COG was gunna run us ragged and look what happened there. We'll be rate.

You say that but every time Antonio plays against Reading he rips them apart..

It will be a real test for us, but at the same time they will have to play really well to beat us. Dont care that its on sky, me plus 3 will be making the 150 mile round trip. UTO

Guest owl from retford

Proberly the toughest test yet having said that we have poor records againest Derby and Middlesborough but have taken 4 points from these two games maybe for once we will have some luck againest Forest they always seem to beat us Antonio is bound to score he's in red hot form at the minute but let them worry about us we are playing well would proberly settle for a point but if we play to are strengh's we can take all three

If Antonio's performances for us against Reading are anything to go by he will score (provided we didnt ask them not to play him when we sold him).

Antonio would still be a great player, playing for us, if DJ hadn't used him as a supply-line to fock-awl.  

Now, he's got a lot to prove against us, but he must also know he had true fans here, lots of 'em..  

When he came in, after Ben Marshall left, we were all glad to have him in the team, and he made and scored some great goals for us.

Compare that with the end of last season, when he gave away goals against Bolton in that nightmare at home.

Not even David Jones, with his breathtaking arrogance, could deny Antonio was a match-winner.

He's one we've lost, but we should move on, with our current manager and players - Maghoma, Lee, Westwood, Kirkland, Nuhiu, Buxton, May and the like.

We'll give Forest a game.  They won't come here thinking we're pushovers.  Not if they listen to Michail Antonio.  

Edited by tonyem

Antonio would still be a great player, playing for us, if DJ hadn't used him as a supply-line to fock-awl.  

Now, he's got a lot to prove against us, but he must also know he had true fans here, lots of 'em..  

When he came in, after Ben Marshall left, we were all glad to have him in the team, and he made and scored some great goals for us.

Compare that with the end of last season, when he gave away goals against Bolton in that nightmare at home.

Not even David Jones, with his breathtaking arrogance, could deny Antonio was a match-winner.

He's one we've lost, but we should move on, with our current manager and players - Maghoma, Lee, Westwood, Kirkland, Nuhiu, Buxton, May and the like.

We'll give Forest a game.  They won't come here thinking we're pushovers.  Not if they listen to Michail Antonio.  

Yep, I was one of them. Thankfully his sale hasnt effected the team, hopefully we can use the rest of the money wisely ( I think he was worth more). Even if it will only get us a loan or two.

Should be a good end to end game next week anyway. Looking forward to it

An interesting tussle with Palmer in prospect then. Who's their left back these days?

Probably wrong but I thought it was Chris Gunter