Forest next week

Guest JonTheOwl66

Predictions?

I thought we'd lose today but we just keep grinding out these results at the moment.

why did you think we´d lose ?.....i looked at boro team and knew about 4 players the rest were just names i knew nothing about .what made you go for boro to win ?

Guest JonTheOwl66

why did you think we´d lose ?.....i looked at boro team and knew about 4 players the rest were just names i knew nothing about .what made you go for boro to win ?

Bookies had them down as big favourites. All that needs to be said.

Forests midfield pairing today we're Reid and Cohen, hardly the most mobile, Reid has quality but tends to be hit and miss and Cohen is a full back, I reckon with hutch fit we'll take control of the centre of the pitch which is important, if we stop them controlling midfield it should help us prevent them getting the ball wide where they can really hurt us.

Forest will be expecting 3 points, lets surprise them and go top of league even though its probably only for a few hours.

Agreed

Another mediocre team in a mediocre division and we can get a result

Despite what the doom mongers say - we're an okay team in an average division and we will collect enouih points to threaten the play off positions

This might sound strange but our start to the season should've probably been better

This result, once again, masks how well we've really played. If you were to look at the BBC site and see the 3-2 you'd assume it was a tight game and maybe we got lucky. However we should've scored more and definitely conceded less. 

If we'd have finished one of them chances of against Derby, not conceded with the last kick of the game against Millwall and not given away stupid penalties today, we'd have turned everyone's heads and people would be talking about us. All of that stuff did happen so our good performances have been slightly dampened and don't look as impressive looking from the outside.. so we continue to play well under the radar and long may it continue!

**I hope that makes sense and I'm not even remotely saying that we'll be in the promotion frame, blah blah blah.. 

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest JonTheOwl66

This might sound strange but our start to the season should've probably been better

This result, once again, masks how well we've really played. If you were to look at the BBC site and see the 3-2 you'd assume it was a tight game and maybe we got lucky. However we should've scored more and definitely conceded less. 

If we'd have finished one of them chances of against Derby, not conceded with the last kick of the game against Millwall and not given away stupid penalties today, we'd have turned everyone's heads and people would be talking about us. All of that stuff did happen so our good performances have been slightly dampened and don't look as impressive looking from the outside.. so we continue to play well under the radar and long may it continue!

**I hope that makes sense and I'm not even remotely saying that we'll be in the promotion frame, blah blah blah.. 

Exactly. I quite like us being the 'underdogs' according to people who don't really know about us. 

We're 3/1 to win against Burnley on Tuesday. I'd imagine we will be a similar price to beat Forest on Saturday.

While ever we keep on picking up points and teams underestimating us we stand a chance of top 12.

Boro would do better without that dodgy foreign keeper

He was getting slated on BBC Teeside on the way home even by the co-presenter. Nice having better players than other teams in the division for once with both Westwood and Kirkland.

Exactly. I quite like us being the 'underdogs' according to people who don't really know about us. 

We're 3/1 to win against Burnley on Tuesday. I'd imagine we will be a similar price to beat Forest on Saturday.

While ever we keep on picking up points and teams underestimating us we stand a chance of top 12.

Agreed

Really hope that Milan provides with a few quality loans. That sort of squad depth in the attacking areas would give us that extra option of replacing quality with quality when making subs and could help us see teams off/compete with the very best.

3/1 to beat forest at home?

No chance.

I'd be lumping on at that price.

Try 6/4 / 7/4.

Guest JonTheOwl66

3/1 to beat forest at home?

No chance.

I'd be lumping on at that price.

Try 6/4 / 7/4.

We were 4/1 to beat Middlesbrough away today - who are arguably a worse side than Forest.

Reckon it'll be around 9/4 myself.