Bit of a quiet news day today?

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Guest spowowl

still think we need a good striker and another centre half see you on the kop at the first home game nick

This lull has gone on for quite a bit.

Think we are stuck in the doldrums.

At the moment it's looking like we are going to go inot the season with pretty much the same team that ended it.

A team that is capable of winning some but if we are honest, is very mid table looking.

since the takeover theres been hardly any news, event he transfer rumours have been poor this year

It's more interesting the the news sources have gone quiet. Biggs, radio Sheff journalist in general. I wonder.

I was talking to my ITK contact and apparently since SG has come in it's all very hush hush at SWFC when it comes to any information on players we're interested in. DJ was very open about it all

Guest D.J.Nick1212

still think we need a good striker and another centre half see you on the kop at the first home game nick

I'll be there mate!!

The thing that I find a bit surprising is, there are a number of fans who've met the players and SG, and who have been to watch training sessions, and will be attending the game tomorrow, but as far as I can see, people still haven't been able to give any kind of a hint as to who the two trial players might be.

If these players are on trial this week, surely they've been taking part in training sessions.

I'd have expected at least one post from a fan in Slovenia, saying who they at least thought the trialists were.