Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

No doubt been mentioned, but I didn't realise Gavin Gunning actually failed a medical with us before passing one at Birmingham and then signing for them.

Edited by evaD

Guest wilyfox

But they only gave him a 1yr deal with the option of a second season, which suggests to me they're taking a chance on him - he probably didn't sail through clean.

Got to say a lot of the players being linked on hear are old has beens on kids who we know nothing if except they come from a top club. Which means little as they take in loads of kids and release loads who never get near. Just worried all the talk and we end up with cheap options who either being too old or too young will mean just wasting money on the wrong players. I admit we don't know who will come in and we could be pleased

My mates partner is a nurse at Claremont hospital and 2 players were having a medical on Monday and she said it was for Wednesday.

What's the bet that after all this waiting our first signings will be Sam Hutchison and Damian Martinez on free transfers which won't tell us anything about HM or the clubs ambition. Really hoping one of the signings will make the rest of the league sit up and take notice

What's the bet that after all this waiting our first signings will be Sam Hutchison and Damian Martinez on free transfers which won't tell us anything about HM or the clubs ambition. Really hoping one of the signings will make the rest of the league sit up and take notice

To start with I would be happy with those two signings, no fees involved, 2 solid players. I am sure there will be some "marquee" signing(s) but players like these two for freebies are excellent.

Thought we might be in for Andy Kiwomya's lad, he's the prolific one in the Chelsea academy side, Sheffield born and turned down us and Rotherham as a schoolboy

I used to do Athletics at Don Valley and the EIS and have raced against him. He's shockingly fast. Never had a chance.

Thought we might be in for Andy Kiwomya's lad, he's the prolific one in the Chelsea academy side, Sheffield born and turned down us and Rotherham as a schoolboy

Chelsea signed him from Rotherham.

He had the choice of all the big clubs.

I don't think we were ever in for him. Shows how poor our scouting system was at the time.

Outrageously fast.

Chelsea signed him from Rotherham.

He had the choice of all the big clubs.

I don't think we were ever in for him. Shows how poor our scouting system was at the time.

Outrageously fast.

The stuff they offered just goes to show what sort of level the highest clubs are at

We probably wouldn't offer the same stuff to one of our star signings