Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest JonTheOwl66

@AlanBiggs1

Can't verify a rumoured #swfc bid for Hartlepool's Luke James. But looks in ballpark of hungry up & coming players described to me by MM.

F*ck me. If he doesn't know why doesn't he just keep quiet?

Why the frig would Wickham leave Sunderland? I would bet money on Poyet now thinking he is a major player in their squad and will be hoping to start him in most games. They only need a handful of players and they're a decent mid table side.

Leicester? A huge risk to move to a promoted side, who will be bookies favourites to come straight back down. He'll stay put unless someone 'bigger' and better comes in for him, which I don't think they will.

No offence mate,I do like a debate but I always find my self in the pub when a post catches my eye. lol

none taken, I'm jealous. New young wife,  two young kids that are killing me. What i would do to be in a pub now instead of reading Peppa Blade

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Brentford are the new Bournemouth. Are there any clubs in the championship without pot loads of money

Blackpool

Birmingham

Rotherham

Charlton

Millwall

I do take your point however.

Guest wilyfox

Ben Pringle off. Just because he plays for a rival and has done alright in League 1 hes now the man to get us to the prem.

I'm just not having it.

The fact he plays for a local rival appears to bother you more than most. He looks a good player with a sweet left peg - and he's been in the champ before at Derby.

Guest wadsgod

F*ck me. If he doesn't know why doesn't he just keep quiet?

because he's just space filling again with useless information