Chris Powell receives racist tweets from so called Wednesday fans

Guest Distraught!

I have no idea why people in the public domain use Twitter in the way that they do and find it even more surprising that they complain about morons that abuse it. He has a delete key on his phone and/or computer, doesn't he?

I have no idea why people in the public domain use Twitter in the way that they do and find it even more surprising that they complain about morons that abuse it. He has a delete key on his phone and/or computer, doesn't he?

Why should he not be able to use Twitter without getting such vile abuse? I understand being critical of someone, but there are ways of being critical without being a complete and utter vaginal blister.

There's no reason what so ever that Powell should be critisised for this.

In a week when the best in people has come to the fore on this site it is particularly sad that the moronic minority make their presence known again.

Utter pratts, who by their very nature are too cowardly to attempt to defend their actions......that's if they are literate enough to try!

Perhaps we should try and organise an apology to Mr. Powell and show that the vast majority of us don't think or behave like that

Edited by lesbarbeux

what?

so he shouldnt complain about racist abuse?

He has a right to use twitter like anyone else.

He should only not use it if he cant be repsonbile

Guest Distraught!

Why should he not be able to use Twitter without getting such vile abuse? I understand being critical of someone, but there are ways of being critical without being a complete and utter vaginal blister.

There's no reason what so ever that Powell should be critisised for this.

Because it is just inviting such abuse and it will always happen. You either accept that such moronic behaviour is a possibility or keep off it. Or the third alternative is to use it amongst people you know and trust but cover your identity. 

Guest Big Guns

The Jim Davidson crowd should come out and defend this. That tweeter was only joking. Stop being so pc.

not at all you obviously dont understand things that were acceptable in the 80s are not acceptable now times have changed but the pc brigade dont want times to change as your proving

In a week when the best in people has come to the fore on this site it is particularly sad that the moronic minority make their presence known again.

Utter pratts, who by their very nature are too cowardly to attempt to defend their actions......that's if they are literate enough to try!

Perhaps we should try and organise an apology to Mr. Powell and show that the vast majority of us don't think or behave like that

Good shout.