Chris Powell receives racist tweets from so called Wednesday fans

Ffs

Sorry you can't say that either, it's offensive to Neil's advertising revenue.

is it true that white people cant be victims of racism ?

Of course it's not true and it's a pathetic and moronic question to ask, even if you're trolling (shock horror).

Absolutely disgusting and anyone believing anything different must harbour racist tendencies of their own. To suggest that using social network sites is just inviting negative attention, suggests it's only for those who are somehow devoid of any persecution of any kind...Utter nonsense. Powell has as much right as anyone.

No it's not racist as such, just not as civilised as saying "mixed race", half-caste implies that the person is half pure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-caste

When they come up with another way of saying it will you accept that " mixed race " is not civilised , because in twenty years you can bet your house that theyll have another word to say it its just the way things are .

Guest Big Guns

Of course it's not true and it's a pathetic and moronic question to ask, even if you're trolling (shock horror).

rr

lol thanks for that good answer youve proved a good point for me cheers

Edited by Big Guns

If theyd just have called him a c*nt - it would have been ok.

Lock em up and throw away the key.

From what I saw one of them called him a d**khead and a tw*t, the other one was calling him a monkey and all the other usual things you'd expect to see from someone like that

Edited by PutAJonkOnIt

I've never, ever said anything racist in the heat of anger and know for certain I never, ever will, if you can't stop yourself saying a racist thing simply because you're angry then as far as I'm concerned you're racist full stop.

What a bullshit response, So you have said things in the heat of the moment you didnt mean but other people if there were racist words must have meant them?

What a bullshit response, So you have said things in the heat of the moment you didnt mean but other people if there were racist words must have meant them?

I've said angry things in the heat of anger, I've never said racist/homophobic things in the heat of anger, there's a huge difference.

No but can understand anything said in the heat of the moment may not be meant as it comes out, Dont tell me you havent ever said anything in anger that you never really meant. 

there is a difference in pre meditated actions to heat of the moment actions but your wasting your time telling the pc brigade that

Yeah, I agree there is a difference. The difference is that anger brings out the real character and feelings of the person.

If you want to judge someone, judge them when they're angry.

I've said angry things in the heat of anger, I've never said racist/homophobic things in the heat of anger, there's a huge difference.

But the point is you probably didnt mean most things you said in anger, if you had took the time and effort to put it all in a e-mail then i'd say that means you meant it.

But the point is you probably didnt mean most things you said in anger

Nope I definitely meant them! Just being angry made it easier to excuse saying the things rather than keeping them inside and being "polite" :)

Yeah, I agree there is a difference. The difference is that anger brings out the real character and feelings of the person.

If you want to judge someone, judge them when they're angry.

Or drunk, or high.

Guest Kevin Swfc Houghton

Really?! Do you truelly believe that?!

Yes, there are plenty of morons on Twitter. Does that mean they should get away with being vile, racist little penises? If you left the keys in the ignition of your car and someone took it, would you not report it stolen?

Powell has every right to use Twitter as much as we do.

Just This! Couldn't have put it better myself, so I won't even try! Just because someone uses twitter doesn't open a right to abuse them! The most horrendous thing is you and I get tarnished with the same brush as them! Disgraceful!