The Carlton Palmer & Maghoma hate relationship

I would like to see Maghoma just get down the line instead of cutting in and just whip the ball across, don't try anything fancy.

He has pace to burn and we know he can do it but players now have this obsession of cutting in and it's too predictable.

I do like him to he has to mix it up.

Aint  got a left foot though. Thats why he always wants to cut in.

Was poor today against the worst LB and RB combination in the league, tried hard but seriously needs to up his game.

Not really.

A half fit Hunt is arguably better than 50% of the full backs in this league.

Maghoma just needs to learn when to cut in and when to pass back. His left is non existent so he has to develop around that.

Too many wingers are reluctant to pass back to the fullback. He's one of them.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Was poor today against the worst LB and RB combination in the league, tried hard but seriously needs to up his game. 

Don't be an idiot mate.  Hunt is a very good player at this level.  Very happy with how Liam Palmer is developing though!

Good player, poor today (like many others).

Ever since Gray called him out on the radio to get more goals, his main method of attack is the all too predictably cut inside and rifle a shot off.  Gray just needs to have a word and sort it out, but Maghoma is young and still a developing player as someone said earlier, he'll be fine. Decision making will come on in time.

Will be good to have Antonio back to get them both competing for that wing spot too (I quite like the balance of a fast winger one side, and the tricky Maguire on the other).

Guest markowls1

Got a feeling Carlton might respond.

The madness about Maghoma not tracking back is he's excellent at it when he does bother.

maybe he should listen to Carlton? Shurley he should respect our former players opinion , maybe take a few points on board , Carlton's not slagging him for the sake of it, if he was half the player Carlton was we'd be buzzing ....

Mattock gave him no support. If you have a right footed left winger who is constantly being doubled up on, you need your fullback to overlap to either take the ball or drag a man away

at last someone spotted it! reda gives maghoma  this support,hence the left side looks much stronger ... as such 

Went missing for a period in the second half where Mattock didn't have him as an option. He should have been hugging the touch line.

He's a confidence player who can ghost ghost past people with a poor work rate and questionable final ball. Remind you of anyone ?

Guest KanyeWest

Morning all just having my coffee then of for a run . Just wanted to say to maghoma who seems to have taken my criticism personally

There was no offense meant personally I commentate with passion with insight and knowledge from years of playing this game at the highest

Level li would be more than happy to meet you , and help you improve the ability you have by watching a video and showing what I see .you

Would improve overnight personally and so improve the team . I have never questioned your ability or commitment but you need to think

More about your game , and how you can best impose yourself on the opposition gain maximum affect