Pigs Struggle

Struggling?

They'll be in admin soon, then they'll fold. Then they'll re-invent themselves after merging with Sheffield FC.

I can picture it now. The Chairman of Sheffield FC United standing with Pele, claiming to be the oldest football club in the World, with a Dronfield is Ours banner in the background.

Why would you put two teams who scraped up from League 2 in the running for promotion?

I think Bradford will do well. They will still be one of the biggest clubs in that league and have the majority of the money they got from the cup run left.

They also have a good manager and with the momentum they will carry from what has been an amazing season for them i think they will challenge

I don't understand why people are talking about the flour heads for promotion again. Yes they have momentum, but it doesn't last forever and in my view it will be a great season for them if they finish between safety and mid table.

I would suspect the usual suspects to be in and around the top six and any could be good for automatic. I reckon it will be the likes of Brentford, MKDonalds, Swindon, Posh, Brizzle City, Pigs, Preston, Swindon and maybe Gillingham.

Struggling?

They'll be in admin soon, then they'll fold. Then they'll re-invent themselves after merging with Sheffield FC.

I can picture it now. The Chairman of Sheffield FC United standing with Pele, claiming to be the oldest football club in the World, with a Dronfield is Ours banner in the background.

......... Outside the court with their fairness in football banners.

Guest wadsgod

weird to think pigs vs wolves will be a L1 game lol

lol a few seasons ago when the pigs and wolves was in the championship a piggyate was saying that we ( Wednesday ) didn't matter to them and that wolves was there biggest rivals lol. How good is he at forecasting the future. Ho and I may mention that now the pigs are no longer the top side in sheffield, he's no longer interested in football lol

Struggling?

They'll be in admin soon, then they'll fold. Then they'll re-invent themselves after merging with Sheffield FC

Hahaa...absolutely spot on chap!!!

Could be a while before we see another SW v SU derby.

Surely it was their best chance this season and they blew it.

I couldn't care less about having a derby, i would rather see them rot and go down again.

But league 1 next year is going to be tougher. 

Peterborough are the Championship > League 1 yo yo team so can see them going up, Wolves you would presume, then any one of...

Bristol City, Pigs, Coventry, Brentford, Swindon, MK Dons, Rotherham, Bradford... I think we will all be laughing come May 2014 again.

I like this, but I doubt it will be Rotherham.

Wolves ar in a worse state financially than the Blunts. Many are predicting they'll get relegated again

They've still got some players on silly wages, but they also have parachute payments still coming in, and enough of a decent squad to get promoted out of that division even if they have to sell or downsize.

I've not heard any suggestion they're in that much trouble?

I can see Crawley in the mix for promotion next season personally.

My prediction...

Wolves (miles in front)

Brentford

-------------------

Bristol City

MK Dons

Crawley

Peterborough

-------------------

Bradford

Leyton Orient

Swindon