Pigs Struggle

Could be a while before we see another SW v SU derby.

Surely it was their best chance this season and they blew it.

I couldn't care less about having a derby, i would rather see them rot and go down again.

But league 1 next year is going to be tougher. 

Peterborough are the Championship > League 1 yo yo team so can see them going up, Wolves you would presume, then any one of...

Bristol City, Pigs, Coventry, Brentford, Swindon, MK Dons, Rotherham, Bradford... I think we will all be laughing come May 2014 again.

Guest Bri The owl

Talking about this yesterday,think the pigs will spend longer in the 3rd tier than we did in the 70s,great init!!!!!!!

Bristol City have a bit of money and a decent manager, Wolves are loaded at that level but need to shift a lot of crap over the summer. Posh have a good team for that level and can add to it.

Brentford will get stronger next season, as will MK Dons. Bradford are still a biggish club in League One and will have a bit of money. Rotherham have momentum and cash, will be hard for the skint pigs.

Guest Ccswfc1

If its as crazy as the championship was this season Bradford win league 1 wolves go oh and pigs relegated deducted points for going in administration or is that wishful thinking

How can anyone put Wolves. Upto now they havent even got a team for next season.

Theyve only released 3-4 players. They have the likes of Sakho,Stearman, Hennessey, Ward, Henry, Griffiths, Cassidy, Foley, Davis, Batth etc. All players that are more than capable at that level. Yes im sure many will leave but they will have the crowds and budget to come straight back up.

Why would you put two teams who scraped up from League 2 in the running for promotion?

Bradford will have some of the higher gates in the division and might well spend a bit of money, comparatively.

Rotherham are on promotion and new stadium momentum. They wouldn't be the first to make major steps on the back of those two things coming out of the bottom division.

Very competetive division that will be, I reckon. Glad we're not in it.

How many of the deluded fools were saying the other season "it's took your 2 year to get out of this league, we're going to do it in one" it's now 2 and counting, ya gotta love karma.

Hope they rot down there for many a year to come.

Edited by scottie78