Pigs Struggle

Pigs overperformed MASSIVELEY this season. It's only after they sacked him that they realised just what a job Agent Wilson was doing for them, when you look at the results under "elbows" Morgan.  It would not surprise me one bit if they went down again, either way I have no doubt that both Rov'rum and Bradford will finish above the Murderers and Sex Offenders Utd. The Karma is coming back on the most evil, spiteful and classless footballing regime in the entire world.

Pigs overperformed MASSIVELEY this season. It's only after they sacked him that they realised just what a job Agent Wilson was doing for them, when you look at the results under "elbows" Morgan. It would not surprise me one bit if they went down again, either way I have no doubt that both Rov'rum and Bradford will finish above the Murderers and Sex Offenders Utd. The Karma is coming back on the most evil, spiteful and classless footballing regime in the entire world.

reading this makes me feel all warm inside

I hope to god they get Karl Robinson. He's had season upon season in LG1, but failed every time in gaining promotion. He's achieved nowt as a manager, yet gets creamed about by the pundits at every opportunity. MASSIVELY overrated.

spot on m8, even yeovil had a banner saying Karl Robinson who?

As much as we can all enjoy gloating at those wretched scrubbers, United's pulling power (at that level) means that even if they do a mediocre job, the level of competition is generally so modest that it might still be good enough to be in the running for promotion. Unfortunately for them though, and as we came close to proving twice in the recent past, if they make a few mistakes than there is the very real danger that they could go down again.

Just been talking to someone who knows Keith Curle.

He applied for job but didn't even get an interview, says some decent managers have applied for job but as soon as financial situation is revealed they lose interest.

They can't afford to pay any compensation so going for a manager who's in work isn't really on but Stuart McCall is the number one choice and they're trying to find a way of getting him by him resigning or something similar.

Just been talking to someone who knows Keith Curle.

He applied for job but didn't even get an interview, says some decent managers have applied for job but as soon as financial situation is revealed they lose interest.

They can't afford to pay any compensation so going for a manager who's in work isn't really on but Stuart McCall is the number one choice and they're trying to find a way of getting him by him resigning or something similar.

Morally repugnant club

Morally repugnant club

And after all they have spouted off at over the last 5/6 years, the Karma is indeed coming home to roost.

I read their accounts from 2012 - the narrative is interesting in that they have gambled everything on finding an investor. A year on they've lost Jacob the Nigerian prince of thieves and re-structured & slimmed down the board, and back room staff, and still no investor. The asset stripping leaves them with no future revenue streams and ticket sales will fall as they've frozen seasons tickets prices and I imagine they'll loose a thousand on last year's 11K mark. If they continue to discount match day tickets, they'll create a poor culture and loose fans when they have to realign sales. Added to that, McCabe is charging the plc 10% on a £12m loan, when LIBOR is 0.5%. Its ultimately unsustainable and they're feked.

And after all they have spouted off at over the last 5/6 years, the Karma is indeed coming home to roost.

I read their accounts from 2012 - the narrative is interesting in that they have gambled everything on finding an investor. A year on they've lost Jacob the Nigerian prince of thieves and re-structured & slimmed down the board, and back room staff, and still no investor. The asset stripping leaves them with no future revenue streams and ticket sales will fall as they've frozen seasons tickets prices and I imagine they'll loose a thousand on last year's 11K mark. If they continue to discount match day tickets, they'll create a poor culture and loose fans when they have to realign sales. Added to that, McCabe is charging the plc 10% on a £12m loan, when LIBOR is 0.5%. Its ultimately unsustainable and they're feked.

Hope so  :danny-wilson: