Chris Maguire

I know that his wayward "shot" was dreadful but this guy looked really comfortable on the ball yesterday during his brief spell on the pitch. I for one would like to see him given more of a chance because I feel he really has something to offer. It is difficult to tell, but is it my imagination or "blue and white specs", but has he lost some weight and does he look sharper than earlier in the season?

Maguire was excellent when he came on, and showed intelligence and composure when trying to kill the game. His shot was just someone tense and trying too hard to impress - not a bad thing though. JJ is often guilty of the same, but we all know what happens when it comes off!!!

Guest Oadby Owl

Really keen to see him start, he brings a calmness in his play and helps us retain possession far better than Lita. Lita scored a pen yesterday but other than that did little else. May be a better foil for JJ in the run in with Howard as a back up for the last 20 mins

He is a good player,i saw him play against WBA in a friendly and thought he was a clever player in the hole,a good footballing brain and liked to come deep to collect the ball.Hopefully we'll see more of him in the future

Very David Pleat.

He was at the heart of everything when he came on. Actually passed the ball and thought about what he was doing, he started our only passing move of the game.

I like the look of him, lively and not afraid to have the ball at his feet, looks a very skillful player and definitely want to see him on the pitch more often.

Guest Sniper1

Good footballer.

Useful replacement for JJ, rather than the explosiveness of JJ, Maguire will be a bit more disciplined with keeping the ball.

Lita worked is f'kin nuts off yesterday and i thought he played well.

Lita and JJ front 2 for the remainder of the season and we stay up.