Derby bringing 2,000

Midweek, TV, Midweek, TV? What's your point?

Leeds played at Bolton midweek and took  4000.

If our fans  are as good as they think they are it shouldn't matter if it is midweek or on TV. 

There is no doubt our away support is good but it's not amazing. The majority of games when we take big followings is simply because people go for a day on the booze. The match itself is just part of it. I enjoy the drinking before and train journey back compared to the game most of the time as it seems do most.

it'll be good to see how many we tek to leeds.

we should fill it, but after this season i can see a few peoples ar$es going for the return trip.

it'll be good to see how many we tek to leeds.

we should fill it, but after this season i can see a few peoples ar$es going for the return trip.

What?

With the prices?

What?

With the prices?

everyone moaning at the prices which they should, but it'll still work out a cheaper day than most other away days.

Beef, one of the main reasons why Leeds have a decent away following is that their home support is poo poo because of Ken Bates and the prices, They dont want him pocketing the money from sales etc, therefore they focus their attention to away games instead.

2,600 at last count but it's cash on the gate as well to be fair..........still, it'll be nowhere near 6.5k

It was our first game back in the division on the opening day, i'm sure they would of brought good numbers if it was the other way round.

I got get all the obsession about flipping crowd numbers.

It was our first game back in the division on the opening day, i'm sure they would of brought good numbers if it was the other way round.

I got get all the obsession about flipping crowd numbers.

Nor do I really, so long as I'm there. You're right of course, there is some strange obsession amongst many on here.

Leeds played at Bolton midweek and took  4000.

If our fans  are as good as they think they are it shouldn't matter if it is midweek or on TV. 

There is no doubt our away support is good but it's not amazing. The majority of games when we take big followings is simply because people go for a day on the booze. The match itself is just part of it. I enjoy the drinking before and train journey back compared to the game most of the time as it seems do most.

That's an unrealistic view of the world.

Leeds have more fans around the country as a result of their success in the 70s (although this is dwindling now), but in general mid week games and televised games have lower turnouts for natural reasons (people can't get out of work, harder travel, cost of tickets etc?). I think we have exceptional away support.

If Derby bring 3,000 then fair play, any less is a little disappointing.