Derby bringing 2,000

I live in Derby. They are a well supported club amd have a good away following there wont be many who will bring more to s6 this year but in truth a lot of their support is bored stiff of them I have been here 11 years and they have been going nowhere in that time except 1 season in the premiership when they got battered.

In someways I think they would not mind been relegated just to spark up some interest

I live in Derby. They are a well supported club amd have a good away following there wont be many who will bring more to s6 this year but in truth a lot of their support is bored stiff of them I have been here 11 years and they have been going nowhere in that time except 1 season in the premiership when they got battered.

In someways I think they would not mind been relegated just to spark up some interest

true they have been a midtable side for as long as I can remember

Guest Ripley Owl

we only brought that cause it was opening day

would sell about 3k if we were away on Saturday

how many away sell outs we had this season?

If you travel down the A61, Pride Park is 40 miles away, we would still take 4k unless it was on telly !

UP THE OWLS !

P,S,

They had sold 2120 as of tea time yesterday so you would expect them to be bringing at least 3K as they can still pay on the day.

This is why fans from other clubs hate us. We took less than 2000 to Burnley, Hull and Blackburn none of which are far away. We also took less than 4000 to Barnsley which is embarrassing for us. Yes we have good away support but it's not amazing. The way some of you go on it's as if we sell out every away game and make excuses every time we don't. Leeds away following is miles better than us and we will be fighting it out with Forest for 2nd best. We aren't a big game for Derby an they are likely to bring 2500 which is still a good following.

If all these fans that 'hate us' cared to look at the away attendance figures in the Championship this season they would see that we are well ahead of 22 of the 23 other teams in this division.

Given that we could barely buy a point away prior to mid December I would say our away support is better than 'good'.  

I live in Derby, they are a proper football club with decent support. I hope we beat them on Saturday and that I can brag my head off on Monday, but their following is really very good, as is ours. People have limited money; Ihave a season ticket and go to 8 or 9 away games a year, I consider myself very lucky to be able to that; it would do some people on here no harm to remember that for a lot of followers of our club and others that travelling the country every week is not an option however much they might like to.

Beef, one of the main reasons why Leeds have a decent away following is that their home support is poo poo because of Ken Bates and the prices, They dont want him pocketing the money from sales etc, therefore they focus their attention to away games instead.

know a couple of Leeds fans who only go to away games, also my mate is a Derby season ticket holder and only lives at Duckmanton but can't be arsed to go saturday as they are so poor and most of the fans have lost interest hence a 6000 drop in home average this season

know a couple of Leeds fans who only go to away games, also my mate is a Derby season ticket holder and only lives at Duckmanton but can't be arsed to go saturday as they are so poor and most of the fans have lost interest hence a 6000 drop in home average this season

Derby fans who don't go as the team is so poor? Have they seen the table recently, what do they expect?

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

i love how they haveif you dont flipping bounce then youre a blade with youre a red. i mean who the flip are derby

DERBY lol 

Edited by DaveJonesBarmyArmy