Team Tomorrow

most successful teams play one up top these days and can play good, attractive football in that formation (Spain being the prime example) so it's not necessarily the formation that is negative. Bottom line is, whatever the formation, the players have to play well and, as Megson said Guns dont kill people Rappers do.

gary megson

Guest Bald Owl

First of all I find DJ's comments on individuals incredible when quite clearly our worst player in years is starting every week, it should be his best buddy he's bad mouthing not Llera. If Llera gives goals away as he suggests then stick him up front because he also does a better job up front than his buddy who is also taking the place currently of a far soperior player, JJ.

As for the team tomorrow if he thinks Taylor is the answer than that would be two MASSIVE bollock5 dropped. Llera can walk faster than Taylor runs, uless he's lost the three stone he was carrying since we last saw him. Is this another case in DJ's mind that really good technical footballers like Llera have no place in English football? because I don't see a lot of players in our squad with his technical ability. Some of our fans slagged Rob Jones off last year for being a row z man, but at that job which Taylor clearly tries to do Rob was far better. I think his fee and salary could have been used more wisely, certainly when we clearly let a better player go.

So for me same team but JJ in for idle chops and a 442 with Rodri up front? And as much as it pains me to say it because I think the kid is great Mcabe starting on bench. The starting line up we had against Birmingham was great, I know Reda's not available yet but we haven't played anywhere near that level since we had new additions!

It's Likely to be a 4-4-2 with the following team selected.

GK Semedo

RB Semedo

CB Semedo

CB Semedo

LB Semedo

RW Semedo

CM Semedo

CM Semedo

LW Semedo

CF Semedo

CF Semedo

Subs Semedo's

Attendance 4300 Semedos

Edited by clud17

Guest Retfordowl74

I'd go with York owls team apart from id keep faith with Llerra instead of bringing Taylor in. although what we think and what dj does seen to be getting further apart.

Here's hoping for a miracle result

---------------------Kirkland----------------------

Buxton------Taylor----Gardner----------Jones

------------Semedo--------McCabe----------------

JJ-----------------Barkley-----------------Antonio

----------Bothroyd----------Madine-------

Corrected with a nailed on 3 points. lol

can we for once play players in the right position and play 4-4-flipping-2!

Seems DJ must have the hots for Taylor, seems to pick LLera out for any mistake, not like the rest have played like a frigging Beckenbaur tribute act is it.

And play Rodri up front along side Bothroyd and play the ball on the floor which would suit the front two, and play two wingers.

But who knows what he'll frigging do

Taylor will come in, otherwise the same, injuries permitting.

Jones' approach to the Llera situation a complete farce.. DJ does make it hard to like him sometimes.

Hopefully Barkley can pick up his good form again, maybe the atmosphere will help. He's our best hope of getting anything from the game I feel.

It's Likely to be a 4-4-2 with the following team selected.

GK Semedo

RB Semedo

CB Semedo

CB Semedo

LB Semedo

RW Semedo

CM Semedo

CM Semedo

LW Semedo

CF Semedo

CF Semedo

Subs Semedo's

Attendance 4300 Semedos

Done that one already. Nobody liked it the first time around. Some reyt miseries round here.