Team Tomorrow

I,m still behind DJ but i must admit i really dislike the hypocritical way he singles out some players for stick , yet backs others to the hilt.

His comment about Bothroyd not "giving any goals away last week" was quite frankly childish . it seems he leaps on any opportunity to have a dig at Llera.

Dont get me wrong if Llera deserves criticism and dropping then so be it , but lets have a little even handeness.

The point being i think Taylor is nailed on to start tomorrow , DJ was sowing the seeds for that change immediately after last weeks final whistle , and i just hope for his and ours sake that he plays well or the brown stuff will fly again.

Other than that i think changes will be minimal , possibly McCabe for Corry and i personally would like to see Lee in place of Jones.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

How would Lee play in front of Jones when he is a right back? Buxton to left back? DJ will play his bum boy Mattock before Lee!

Guest wilyfox

i think Taylor in for Llera, and possibly McCabe in for Corry. Lines might make an appearance from the bench. i'd hope to see Mayor on the bench as well.

---------------------Kirkland----------------------

Buxton------Taylor----Gardner----------Mattock

------------Semedo--------McCabe----------------

JJ-----------------Barkley-----------------Antonio

-------------------Bothroyd------------------------

Really hope we dont go 4-5-1 again

Im hoping for

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Jones

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

Bothroyd

Madine

Obviously wont happen

i would go with that!! 4-4-2 and see what it brings. End of the day it cant be worse than the negative 4-5-1 formation thats suposed to tighten us up and stop us concing goals...........or at least that what i thought it was suposed to do??

Guest owl from retford

like the look of that york owl but i can see it being the same team that started againest middlesborough maybe taylor in for llera

most successful teams play one up top these days and can play good, attractive football in that formation (Spain being the prime example) so it's not necessarily the formation that is negative. Bottom line is, whatever the formation, the players have to play well and, as Megson said it's players that win matches not formations.

I,m still behind DJ but i must admit i really dislike the hypocritical way he singles out some players for stick , yet backs others to the hilt.

His comment about Bothroyd not "giving any goals away last week" was quite frankly childish . it seems he leaps on any opportunity to have a dig at Llera.

Dont get me wrong if Llera deserves criticism and dropping then so be it , but lets have a little even handeness.

The point being i think Taylor is nailed on to start tomorrow , DJ was sowing the seeds for that change immediately after last weeks final whistle , and i just hope for his and ours sake that he plays well or the brown stuff will fly again.

Other than that i think changes will be minimal , possibly McCabe for Corry and i personally would like to see Lee in place of Jones.

agree re; thoughts on DJ and just a thought on last weeks BIG MISTAKE by Llera where dj said he should have put his foot through it

was the pass llera attempted 'on' ?

was corry in space and calling for the ball?

whilst it may have been a poor pass to corry did dj not want us to play the passing game when he came ?

Guest wilyfox

another thought re the Llera mistake, if we had a right footed cb in that position would he have had it on his right foot and be looking to play it up the line rather than back inside?

i see your point, but Llera could have put his laces through it with his left peg; he didn't have to play short to Corry. it wasn't necessarily a poor choice of pass - it lacked accuracy.

Really hope we dont go 4-5-1 again

Im hoping for

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Jones

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

Bothroyd

Madine

Obviously wont happen

I'd do that but as usual I'd rather see a bit of quality on the right hand side instead of JJ

We arent blessed with options, but Danny Mayor has looked good whenever I've seen him, really dont know why we dont give him a go, seems a strange signing to me.