Does anybody seriously think DJ will turn this around ?

Wow - what a night!

Just in from boozer looking forward to what OT has to say !

Read bits - but troo much info all saying pretty much same

tonight we did not deserve anything

not because we were 'taught a lesson ' as per eg the Brighton game

not because Boro were that good

we just did not take the game to them at any stage - please challenge that if you think we did

but when we did attack they were vulnerable (eg chance for madine late on when he thought he was offside )

its dire because the system is stifling the players

the system is DJ's choosing

did he not say last season when he came

' I start ,off with a point so I try to get all 3 ? '

well.. what happened ?????????????

I like the man and would love to see him succeed but last season has gone and

Does anybody seriously think DJ will turn this around ?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Just what exactly makes you think, in your personal opinion that DJ can turn it around? And what do you base that frank judgement on?

Because there's a lot more evidence pointing towards DJ not being able to turn it around and taking us down if he's allowed to stay till the end of the season.

I base this evidence on the facts: we have the worst defence in the League; one of the worst away records, our home record ain't good enough, we concede far too many to stay up,

we score not enough to stay in the League, we're incapable at the moment to beat any top half of the table teams, our only two victories in the last thirteen have come against two sides just as bad as us, yet they seem more likely to string wins together and turn it around. DJ has also hardly any experience at Football League relegation battles. Our squad is young (albeit with potential) but too inexperienced and our experienced lads ain't doing enough. So what makes you think, that DJ can turn it around? Because I just can't see it at the moment, sadly. The sooner MM realises that, the better for our club. WTID

Guest penchant

Sort the full back positions out and we will be hard to beat

It isn't the fullback slots that lost the game last night, it was central midfield. Boro were given ample time to pick up the ball have a good look around, have a cup of tea, and then bring in the wing men once they had found a good position.

Its the stifling tactics and formation that DJ insists on playing, we have the players (apart from 1) to do reasonable well in this league. Boro were not as good as Blackpool but yet won comfortable, tactics and formation is our downfall at the minute so while ever he insists on stifling our creative players its a no from me.

Guest Teetowl

It isn't the fullback slots that lost the game last night, it was central midfield. Boro were given ample time to pick up the ball have a good look around, have a cup of tea, and then bring in the wing men once they had found a good position.

Spot on. Every pass they made was like a free kick. To be able to attack a team you have to have the ball and we just didn't have it enough.

There was a period after our equaliser when we needed to keep possession of the ball We tried to do this but were let down by an individual mistake from Llera. Thats not to make him a scapegoat, he did give the ball away a lot, but others were equally careless