If we sack Dave Jones..

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Who?

Justin Edinburgh looks a decent up and coming manager at Conference League leaders Newport County. If we don't go for someone with experience like Owen Coyle or Harry, who might be unrealistic targets, then maybe its worth giving a young manager a go. Someone like Paolo Di Canio or Justin Edinburgh. A change needs to happen, either DJ needs to change his tactics and shake things up and not be scared of every other team in this division or we need a new manager in soon.

Dave Jones aint going anywhere soon. Well not at least untill February time 'ish

Having said that and it was probably just to see his lad play, Milan had a very long conversation with Paul Ince in the

Directors box tonight. 12/1 odds......Mmmmmm

Edited by Captain Scarlett

Guest Sheff Owl

I don't know what the bloody answer is but this can't carry on..

1 up front at home...it's the team at home to take it to the away team, yet tonight Blackpool took it to us and really showed us up massively.

We ain't getting people in the box and it's so frustrating, we are lacking and are in for a very long season.

Dave Jones aint going anywhere soon. Well not at least untill February time 'ish

Having said that and it was probably just to see his lad play, Milan had a very long conversation with Paul Ince in the

Directors box tonight. 12/1 odds......Mmmmmm

Harry if anybody

BUT

(dreaming now) Paulo would be gr8

Won't happen until 2013 tho so nite nite

You seriously think that if we are in a relegation scrap that Milan will trust DJ with money for the January window? Not a chance in hell. If there is to be a change (which may or may not be the case) Milan will make it in the next 4 weeks to give any new guy time to assess the squad and give him a shopping list. After the money Milan has put in he will not allow us to go back down, of that I am certain so I reckon DJ has 4 weeks to prove he can keep us up.

There isn't an obvious replacement.

I still wouldn't sack jones. At this point. For me he's got until Xmas.

I think that's probably fair - even though I hate the current negative and boring tactics.

And for the first time, I'm not really sure who I'd bring in. Adkins would be a good shout if Southampton boot him out though.