Rob Staton talks to Jose Semedo....

Guest Retfordowl74

Great interview. So genuine. Top guy, top player. Gutted I won't be there, please please everyone that is going make this happen... Few away games last year where he stayed out longer than any other player while we all sing his name, class

Guest Gornaldo

Great stuff from Semedo, great interview from our Rob and great idea from Gornaldo for dreaming this up!

For me this is the best Owlstalk thread ever, better than whichever one it was where Neil admitted he knew very little about football.

Truly marvellous stuff.

Cheers pal :biggrin:

Truly, truly humbled by what was simply an idea... Now i'm knee deep in to it and can't wait to see it all come to life on the 17th... I'll be emotional!

Guest Paulos_Medication

Cheers pal :biggrin:

Truly, truly humbled by what was simply an idea... Now i'm knee deep in to it and can't wait to see it all come to life on the 17th... I'll be emotional!

Nice work sir.

Great interview by Rob Staton. Jose could go to be major legend for the owls with a great attitude like that and his magic skills.

YNBS

HMDYK

Started off this season a bit shaky, I was worried that he hadnt made the step up. I believe a combination of Jose's own determination and strong character along with playing him in the correct position has proven that he is good enough for this league. His performances over the last few games have been immense, just like he was playing last season.

Reminds me very much of Carlton Palmer. He is there to win the ball and give it to the more creative players. He isnt going to score us many goals, but hes gonna be there to break up play, get stuck in and then allow the players in front of them the freedom to express themselves, safe in the knowledge that Jose has their backs.

Top bloke, top player and Wednesday has definitely chosen him.

THIS

God when I listen to that im filled with pride that he will run through brick walls for us.

After years of mercinaries and has beens turning up for the last pay day it fills me with joy.

Us yorkshire lads just want 100% effort and the lads to run there blood to water. If that happens I can accept losing and this guy embraces all I want to see.

Magic player and guy. Will always be welcome at S6 long after his playing days end.

this too

Jose is the player we have been screaming out for, for many of years.

A player with pride and passion, a player that all fans and players love, a player that gives 110% every single game.

We know he's not the best "footballer", but whe nwe have such good young players in McCabe, Corry and Barkley playing along side of him, that doesn't matter. He does a whole different job and a very important one at that.

"Get that ball, and give it to one of the other lads"

"Ok boss,"

Semmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddo

Get this going as well, bit of variation to the he's magic song, Fuking love the guy, wish everyone had his attitude and heart

Jose is the player we have been screaming out for, for many of years.

A player with pride and passion, a player that all fans and players love, a player that gives 110% every single game.

We know he's not the best "footballer", but whe nwe have such good young players in McCabe, Corry and Barkley playing along side of him, that doesn't matter. He does a whole different job and a very important one at that.

"Get that ball, and give it to one of the other lads"

"Ok boss,"

And he's really not that bad a footballer either. I really don't think we could have asked any more from him - free transfer in League One, has captained us, been vital in a season when we got 93 points, has seemed to have captured every Wednesday fan who's seen him play, and now he's doing it in the Championship.

You can't fake what he does, it's non-stop and there's not an ounce of a suggestion that it means anything less than everything to him to be at this club.