Rob Staton talks to Jose Semedo....

Everyone should have a listen to this as Rob Staton talks to Semedo about the fans support and the upcoming Owlstalk JOSE SEMEDO DAY at Nottingham Forest away

Brilliant stuff - and is EXACTLY why the Jose Semedo day is taking place

Jose chokes up when he finds out about it... and sounds like he's looking forward to it now as much as we are

UP THE OWLS

http://audioboo.fm/b...from-today-swfc

Owlstalk Shop

I won't be going to Forest, but I really hope it comes off a success! Absolute legend.

Just need everyone going to Forest to dig in, put aside any opinions or squabbles about this event, and just have a laugh whilst giving Jose a day to remember

I'm sure it will be repaid with a seriously top performance

Owlstalk Shop

Started off this season a bit shaky, I was worried that he hadnt made the step up. I believe a combination of Jose's own determination and strong character along with playing him in the correct position has proven that he is good enough for this league. His performances over the last few games have been immense, just like he was playing last season.

Reminds me very much of Carlton Palmer. He is there to win the ball and give it to the more creative players. He isnt going to score us many goals, but hes gonna be there to break up play, get stuck in and then allow the players in front of them the freedom to express themselves, safe in the knowledge that Jose has their backs.

Top bloke, top player and Wednesday has definitely chosen him.

Pretty decent interview that, his love for the fanbase and the emotional sound in his voice is amazing.

Had the pleasure to meet and speak with him once on one of my many hotel exploits with the players. A genuine and top man!

Guest 1banana2banana

Really Neil, from you of all people. That was abit uncalled for. Pretty poor post tbh, funny as it may be you know that's not what was intended by the lads post.