Ring,Ring, Hello is Harry there?

How is it we have a better squad than huddersfield and look at where they are....

Huddersfield = consistent, quality delivery into the box, accompanied by clever, goal scoring forwards.

They signed Norwood and Clayton for the same money we spent on Antonio, good business on their part and I really dont think we have a better squad than them anymore.

he'll only come if there's an opportunity to make a few quid and he'll leave you in ribbons - nearly bankrupt, players on ridiculous contracts and a squad full of old players (anything decent having been sold off via his contacts, to his contacts). He left us in such a state we've only just recovered. he's (allegedly) corrupt and doesn't have a footballing brain, he's a vicious bully to those who don't fit in. He gets away with it because he's got a bit of banter and will always talk to the press. But don't be fooled, you don't want him.

You've got a good manager, good fan base, decent players and 75% of the season ahead. A bit of patience methinks

(Christ on a bike, that last bit is so easy to say to supporters of other sides)

Amen...takes a fan of another club to preach patience.....

Its been a poor start...but he was fookin' brilliant last season?, What happens?...Fans get nervous, the fans pass it on to the team , and it all goes t*ts up...You would honestly think that Owls fans would recognise the bloody symptoms of this particular malady,

We have to give it more time, otherwise we are pulling down what is only half built, and starting again.

Harry Redknapp???...I doubt he would be interested, and if he was, could he do a job up here, under the circumstances?...I very much doubt it.

Where are the party goers from the Wycombe game that tried to carry him offa the pitch....?....They only turn up for a fookin' party....or a wake...but they all have opinions...means nowt...offers nowt...

Now is the not the time to knock it all down....after last year, Jones deserves more time.