My email conversation with John Mann MP

As an MP he will be all for presenting evidence - well go on then Mr Mann show your evidence?!

If you can't produce evidence of a riot you have no right to your opinion!

I have seen plenty of evidence that contradicts your opinion, so kindly shut up.

post-4683-0-09083300-1350847556_thumb.jp

Nope Mr Mann

He was just being friendly by helping the advertising hoarding drop onto a lads head below

No trouble though Mr Mann.. it was all just friendly fun from Leeds Fans innit

whilst the copper with the camera films the north stand.

Guest PrincessWendy

Well like i have said many a time on here, don't assume my name as any religious connections, my son. :happy:

Not one on here as yet sussed it out. Not difficult really.

Does your name mean "Jesus Christ, Saviour"?

Oh, I hope it does, I've always wanted to meet The Lord, but I always thought you had died and wouldn't return until the end of the world is nigh. (Sorry for the mixed tenses, but it is justified.)

Bless you

HRH Wendy

I heard manns interview on radio 5 on way home on friday. I was flabbergasted tbh. It followed a call from a Leeds fan who said that we were ripping seats out and chucking them at Leeds ! Then this idiot comes on and makes out we were equally responsible for this "riot". The pathetic radio presenter simply went with these one sided and biased views. I turned it ff at that point

I would like to show you two pictures from the fixture on Friday night, taken at 21:16PM, seconds between.

These are the Leeds fans, who you said only one spoiled the night. You can clearly see them trying to push the stewards out of the way in order to get onto the North. Also notice the advertising hoarding which has been knocked off, and slightly cut off by this picture, the child hit by it.

Now this is the 'riot' you said happened in the North. A lot of people yes, just standing around, not even attempting to get to the away end. In fact some are chatting to the stewards.

You should apologise to the Sheffield Wednesday fans, for fragrantly lying about about the behaviour of ours to defend your fellow supporters. Andrew Mitchell was forced to resign this week as Chief Whip because he may or may not have called a policemen a pleb, so what you said could land you being similarly being relieved of your position.

Mann:

No doubt the missiles were imaginary and the charges

You totally make up what you claim i said obviously you neither listened to 5 live or radio leeds,

Me:

I was there at the match, and the missiles came from only one stand, and that was the West Stand. You seem to be making up rubbish to defend the indefensible and get your name in the news.

Mann:

And where exactly were you sat ( which stand and which block)

YOu see the child you identify was sat next to my nephew and correct a leeds moron threw the hoarding

But there were many others on both directions

Me:

I was the Kop, low down in the central area. I'd also like to ask you the same question. I, and many other Wednesday fans in other stands, saw no missiles thrown at the West Stand, yet many aimed at the other end.

And there was no riot in the North like you said was there?

J mann is a tosspot he recently made allegations about bullying culture at my local hospital after a couple of letters sent to him. I challenged him and when he clearly lost the argument he wouldnt print a retraction he is an arrogant worm of a man

I am being very careful in how I word this, but I have had an exchange of emails with mr mann tonight and I am aware he is reading this. I would just ask people to take care in what they say on here and in emails. I think it may become apparent what mr manns motives really are

More e-mails!

Mann:

Sorry but you are simply wrong, there was a barrage of missiles on both directions

Your photos are before the riot police was forced to intervene, but appear to be after the first surge from the north stand

You are correct to identify a similar issue in the west stand

As for defending the indefensible, i have defended nobodies actions, in fact exactly the opposite

Me:

You seem to be the only person who saw the riot police on the North, and this surge.

Mann:

You what ??? Watch sky to see the riot police

My nephew was hit by a coin one of many from the north stand

Me:

The Riot police were in thew West Stand, and the coin was most likely from your own fans, many of the missiles I saw landed on the lower tier, where your newphew would have been sitting.

Mann:

Get real

The self-proclaimed 'Man(n) of the People' often has distorted views - just read the rag that is the Worksop Guardian.

Some people have a unique ability in that, wherever they may be sitting and irrespective of what game they are watching (football or otherwise), they will see things that none of the rest of us see.