My email conversation with John Mann MP

Guest Darkus Owlus

Your emails were well composed and althought not 100% grammar error free, his was absolutely shi'ite! I'd really worry if he was my MP. Can't even be arsed to turn the spell checker on Lazy 2hat.

Well done mate.

(edit: mine has a typo, but I've had 2 bottles of Rioja so I don't give one)

Agree, below GCSE standard that.

It was like Blackadder talking to Pitt the Young.

Guest JC Saviour

I would have thought you'd have known better than sticking your head above the pulpit with a name like yours !

Well like i have said many a time on here, don't assume my name as any religious connections, my son. :happy:

Not one on here as yet sussed it out. Not difficult really.

Guest JC Saviour

Well like i have said many a time on here, don't assume my name as any religious connections, my son. :happy:

Not one on here as yet sussed it out. Not difficult really.

By the way if I had meant pulpit I would have said pulpit. Because i mentioned Sunday morning again, like my name, folk on here think it as a religious connections. I was referring to the 'Sunday' as it so happens is Sunday today. Not difficult eh. It's hard work at times on this site. Far too many asumptions going on.

Guest JC Saviour

Don't tell JC Saviour though...

According to him the MP's point of view (and mine) is irrelevant

I'

Ok. Why are is his point of view relevant. Please don't say its because he is an MP. I was in the North stand, would you say my 'point of view' is irrelevant. I'm saying there wasn't a riot, so therefore I'm contradicting the MP. Relevent or irrelevant? By the way I'm still waiting for something to happen theother Friday before 5pm. Any news yet?

Guest mrbluesky

like here ..

it's entitled 'Funny' by the Leeds scum

says it all really

Our fans sung "she said no Evans she said no" football songs will always get topical.

Guest JC Saviour

Got a proper bee in your bonnet, eh JC.

How do you mean its a forum for debate, innit. Because you question something which is said,is that what you term as having a 'bee' in your bonnet, or is it I dare question flipping David Bailey. It wouldn't be the done thing to act like a sheep on here. Probably thats why you have 5000 + posts.

So you are stating I have a high post count because I am not a sheep?

I don't understand the point you are making?

The bee in the bonnet comment was more in reference to you retaliating to EVERY comment you didn't agree with.

Like a fucking wasp coming back again and again.

Also the general manner in which your posts came across to me.