My email conversation with John Mann MP

Wonder if Mr Mann will report Paddy Kenny for mooning the Kop?

Just a thought.

Yes he has - read my OP. IMO, Kenny shouldn't be reported. He did what he did in fun and raise a laugh and received applause from the Kop when he did it. His actions should be condemned.

Yes he has - read my OP. IMO, Kenny shouldn't be reported. He did what he did in fun and raise a laugh and received applause from the Kop when he did it. His actions shouldn't be condemned.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I am not surprised by Mr. Manns distorted and clearly wrong view of matters or the facts - he has an agenda and unfortunately he is in a position to be able to reinforce it with those in anuthority who will listen despite all the evidence to the contrary which is already out there.

However, he needs to be very careful as his comments could be construed as affecting the reputation of this club at the expense of attempting to protect his own.

Evidence is not his opinion nor hearsay from his relative but is a matter of fact.

As I have said in a previous post - he needs to discuss the events with our resident MP's as to what actually goes on each weekend and whether what he thought he saw constitutes a 'riot' at a football match.

He comes across as histrionic, not being especially familiar with football matches nor the regular occurence of various supporters trading insults over a fence, black material or plastic tape.

He loses credibility completely, however and disturbingly, he is a position to peddle his untruths within his own 'circles'.

I am not surprised by Mr. Manns distorted and clearly wrong view of matters or the facts - he has an agenda and unfortunately he is in a position to be able to reinforce it with those in anuthority who will listen despite all the evidence to the contrary which is already out there.

However, he needs to be very careful as his comments could be construed as affecting the reputation of this club at the expense of attempting to protect his own.

Evidence is not his opinion nor hearsay from his relative but is a matter of fact.

As I have said in a previous post - he needs to discuss the events with our resident MP's as to what actually goes on each weekend and whether what he thought he saw constitutes a 'riot' at a football match.

He comes across as histrionic, not being especially familiar with football matches nor the regular occurence of various supporters trading insults over a fence, black material or plastic tape.

He loses credibility completely, however and disturbingly, he is a position to peddle his untruths within his own 'circles'.

But AFAIK he didn't make his claims in the House of Commons so he will be open to any legal process any aggrieved party feels is necessary to take if they are believed to be by them inaccurate/libellous etc.

Edited by Almat

At least Mr Mann is speaking out and trying to assist whilst others just as influential remain silent

I may be being naive but I would hope that they might be letting a little dust settle first and collecting as many facts as possible. The timing of a Friday night for example, the guy seemingly taking an age to get arrested. They may want to talk to the club.

Or not. Time'll tell.

That 'minority' of fans must have voices like foghorns, because it was ridiculously loud as I was watching on Sky. That alone completely undermines what the Member suggests. It immediately makes me question all of his other assertions, even though they could very well be right.