Where did you go today?

Tried to go to Nottingham beer festival, it turned out to be all ticket. Not one to be defeated easily I went to the pub. I reckon I ate a fried breakfast, pie and mash and a curry washed down with 7 pints, which is good as I don't need to have anymore calories until the Leeds game.

I did some teaching, some taxi driving, some cooking, some entertaining, a bit of heating maintenance, and ended up with a rehearsal of a marriage guidance counselling session.

I was supposed to be relaxing.

Today will no doubt be along similar lines.

Feeling your pain Simon

Guest tha_knows

Nope he stopped playing for them about 3 years ago iirc. Was a decent player just very very lazy. Whitby used to have a decent team but since the pyramid changed and they stayed in the unibond league rather than moving to the conference north they struggle to attract players. Used to enjoy going to watch them after moving here but they are pretty dire nowadays.

Ye your right it seems like theyve never progressed over the years, I remember few year back they had the new main stand built, which is actually really nice for a unibond club, and they were talking bout tryin to progress up the leagues but yet nothing has been achieved. I went to a game years ago against Bishop Auckland, and Whitby had a young Paddy Kenny on loan from Bury at the time.

Guest Hola Tidman

went to rotherham match and saw king paul sturrock. Southend looked a good side and believe it or not coughlan came on for last 10 minutes :tango:

chatting to my Dad over Skype, bit of a marketing push for my new iPhone/iPad games and then I went to see Argo at the cinema which was pretty good (had a good ending)

I also went on an epic journey to get my hair cut. I live downtown and they were doing maintenance on the c-train. I walked to the train stop, had to walk back up to another street to catch a bus to a northern station then catch a train up to the shopping centre where the barbers are. I thought to myself, not paying $28 dollars for a trim/basic cut even though it did include a shampoo and head massage. The girls in there were quite attractive, if a little young.

Edited by Maple Staple

Should have gone to New York but cancelled last minute due to heavy cold.

They lost 0-3 anyway. Would have been a new ground for me.

So- crammed with aspirins and cough medicine, I watched Utd v Oldham on the computer. Whooped with joy when t'lads equalised on 96 minutes. Fair result. Oldham best side in first half.