Where did you go today?

Guest cypress hill

Stayed in and played fifa all day. Picked our lass up from work at wicker pharmacy and then been lookong after her house as her 15 y.o sister has a house party.

howz about that then

Guest tha_knows

Went to whitby town v Nantwich. Nantwich won 2-1 and it was pretty poo poo. Came home and getting bishop bashered playing fifa.

was Andy Campbell playing for Whitby? I remember him from his Middlesborough and Cardiff days. My uncle lives bout 2 mins down road from the Turnbull and he has regularly attended the games for years.

I did some teaching, some taxi driving, some cooking, some entertaining, a bit of heating maintenance, and ended up with a rehearsal of a marriage guidance counselling session.

I was supposed to be relaxing.

Today will no doubt be along similar lines.

Edited by theowlsman

was Andy Campbell playing for Whitby? I remember him from his Middlesborough and Cardiff days. My uncle lives bout 2 mins down road from the Turnbull and he has regularly attended the games for years.

Nope he stopped playing for them about 3 years ago iirc. Was a decent player just very very lazy. Whitby used to have a decent team but since the pyramid changed and they stayed in the unibond league rather than moving to the conference north they struggle to attract players. Used to enjoy going to watch them after moving here but they are pretty dire nowadays.