Beevers

9am

Tomorrow

(Waits for all those who dont quite 'get' Owlstalk to get irate and abuse me at 9:05am)

lol

To be honest, if I were in your position, I'd do the same thing. I bet you have a right old laugh winding up the toys and watching them careering around the floor.

You mischievous little monkey, you.

:biggrin:

The loan to Millwall would have made more sense if our defence was actually playing well.

Fact is that none of our center halves have started the season in good form - with one, out of a pretty bad bunch if we are honest, playing particularly terrible.

To be honest, if I were in your position, I'd do the same thing. I bet you have a right old laugh winding up the toys and watching them careering around the floor.

You mischievous little monkey, you.

:biggrin:

The angrier they get the funnier it is

lol

Some of em post about it for aaaaaages after too

The best ones I like to get are:

'Stick to taking pics/you stand with your back to the football/you know nothing as you dont watch the match'

Or even bettet

'Any amount of credibility you had left has gone now'

As though Im sat distraught that nobody will ever take me seriously again... In a suicidal stupor considering ending my life because id not realised how Owlstalk was a serious news source and I was the head of communications

lol

I have always thought he was quality.

I have often been baffled by verdicts of him on here.

Not just on here mate - hes getting a right slagging on facebook

Owlstalk Shop

Just been a Millwall forum and a few of their fans think he was man of the match on Saturday and would like to sign him...

Not sure why anyone would look at other teams forums.

No interest whatsover.

This one does my head in but I keep coming back.

That's enough for me.

Beevers goes to mk dons and does well. Goes to millwall and they already rate him.

He plays here and he looks suspect and people want him out

Anyone figured it out yet......

Not every player works out at every club.

Beevers has been here a long time and experienced his fair share of ups but mostly downs. He was probably brought in too early and asked too much of from an early age, and has clearly struggled since in what has been mostly poor and failing sides.

A move is probably good for him, be it on loan or permament. It's a shame as I like him and think he's a decent player, and I'll hold no ill feeling towards him, but it's pretty clear at the moment his best footballing days are probably away from us at the moment.

Not sure why it has to be any more complicated than that, or why it has to be some sort of agenda about our fans pushing people away. There are some members on Owlstalk right now who are all too keen to jump on their high horse when others criticise players, but are more than willing to take pot shots and petty digs at their fellow supporters.

(Not necessarily the guy I quoted, more a general statement)

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I think Beevers is cack, but then again Taylor is worse and Llera and Gradner aren't pulling up any trees at the moment!!