Beevers

The only thing that bothers me about this deal is the chance we are taking with our own squad. It leaves us with just three full-time centre backs, one of whom has made an awful start, another is injury prone and the third has already been called out by the manager as costing us goals. In addition to that, two of the five recognised full backs that might need to be dratfed in to fill some gaps have been injured.

And after the praise Jones gave Beevers just a few weeks ago, what has happened in the meantime to change his mind?

Beevers goes to mk dons and does well. Goes to millwall and they already rate him.

He plays here and he looks suspect and people want him out

Anyone figured it out yet......

Innit

Our 'player hounder outers' are very blatant at the moment

Dont think Wednesday fans have ever really made their minds up about Beevers

Owlstalk Shop

The only thing that bothers me about this deal is the chance we are taking with our own squad. It leaves us with just three full-time centre backs, one of whom has made an awful start, another is injury prone and the third has already been called out by the manager as costing us goals. In addition to that, two of the five recognised full backs that might need to be dratfed in to fill some gaps have been injured.

And after the praise Jones gave Beevers just a few weeks ago, what has happened in the meantime to change his mind?

A new signing coming in?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest FanthamOfTheOpera

He's okay. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gardner and Llera are both better. It's a short-term loan and I'm sure there's a recall clause in there if needed. Beevers is fourth choice centre back at the moment and I really am struggling to see the problem with letting him go out and get a few games, beyond the incessant (and at times ridiculously desperate) need some have to criticise DJ for everything he does.

Guest pwilkysowls

Innit

Our 'player hounder outers' are very blatant at the moment

Dont think Wednesday fans have ever really made their minds up about Beevers

i have hes not good enough end of