Beevers

Guest tha_knows

So because he's played 1 game and turned out to be decent, we've ,all of a sudden, made a huge mistake loaning him out? Give over, the lads so overrated by some its unreal, he's an average league one defender at best

I think Beevers is cack, but then again Taylor is worse and Llera and Gradner aren't pulling up any trees at the moment!!

Worryingly true that,

Although I think Gardner is starting to show something, he was solid against Wolves, the only defender to play even half decent against Burnley, and for me he was really good against Hull.

Beevers goes to mk dons and does well. Goes to millwall and they already rate him.

He plays here and he looks suspect and people want him out

Anyone figured it out yet......

yeah! is it mk play a different type of football to us???

called third division...

and he 'ant been at milwall 5 minutes, give him time...

whatever the question is, the answer isn't mark beevers...

Not every player works out at every club.

Beevers has been here a long time and experienced his fair share of ups but mostly downs. He was probably brought in too early and asked too much of from an early age, and has clearly struggled since in what has been mostly poor and failing sides.

A move is probably good for him, be it on loan or permament. It's a shame as I like him and think he's a decent player, and I'll hold no ill feeling towards him, but it's pretty clear at the moment his best footballing days are probably away from us at the moment.

Not sure why it has to be any more complicated than that, or why it has to be some sort of agenda about our fans pushing people away. There are some members on Owlstalk right now who are all too keen to jump on their high horse when others criticise players, but are more than willing to take pot shots and petty digs at their fellow supporters.

(Not necessarily the guy I quoted, more a general statement)

Good points, I guess its just a football fan thing. Everybody has opinions on players, it just appears to me that sometimes that a clubs greatest asset, its fans, can also be its greatest hindrance.

That goes for every football club in the land not just us.

I hope Beevers does do well, he burst on to the scene like you say and he probably does need a move. Good luck to him

Guest foreverSWFC

Should never have let him go.

Millwall are a better team than us and they've took a defender who cannot get into our side? I'd rather have Beevers at the back then Taylor or Llera.

He's done nothing wrong.

Guest Big Guns

Should never have let him go.

Millwall are a better team than us and they've took a defender who cannot get into our side? I'd rather have Beevers at the back then Taylor or Llera.

He's done nothing wrong.

He's not done nothing wrong

I'm one of them who can't make there minds up.

Guest pops55

We don't need anyone in on loan until 18 October, otherwise they are contributing nothing for 2 weeks. I'm sure a hare will be pulled out of the cap.

I always thought it was a rabbit, just saying

Innit

Our 'player hounder outers' are very blatant at the moment

Dont think Wednesday fans have ever really made their minds up about Beevers

I know you blame everything on the fans, but Beevers FFS. Ther clubs management of Beevers has been embarassing.

Lend him to a promotion rival, realise this and bring him back, , leave out him of of the squad, then suddenly bring him back and play him OOP. This boy should be desperatley trying to get away from us.

I know you blame everything on the fans, but Beevers FFS. Ther clubs management of Beevers has been embarassing.

Lend him to a promotion rival, realise this and bring him back, , leave out him of of the squad, then suddenly bring him back and play him OOP. This boy should be desperatley trying to get away from us.

Interesting perspective

Owlstalk Shop