What the hell has happened?

First game I've been to since the home win over Fulham, and couldn't really believe what I was seeing.

No pressing the ball, no creativity, dodgy defending and most of all no confidence!

Can't believe this is the same team, how much we've changed. This isn't the Wednesday we've loved watching over the past year or so, this seemed eeriely similiar to the bad old days.

Only Barkley, Semedo and Lee can come out with any credit today. The rest of them, shocking.

Have all these new faces upset the apple cart? Surely Madine must get another chance next game.

First game I've been to since the home win over Fulham, and couldn't really believe what I was seeing.

No pressing the ball, no creativity, dodgy defending and most of all no confidence!

Can't believe this is the same team, how much we've changed. This isn't the Wednesday we've loved watching over the past year or so, this seemed eeriely similiar to the bad old days.

Only Barkley, Semedo and Lee can come out with any credit today. The rest of them, shocking.

Have all these new faces upset the apple cart? Surely Madine must get another chance next game.

I agre with most you say but even Madine has had more than enogh chances and hasn't deserved to keep the shirt. COG and Maguire are the ones that should be given a go IMO.

And we should pay Taylor's 2 year contract up now and get Baath back.

Edited by bobbobbins

I agre with most you say but even Madine has had more than enogh chances and hasn't deserved to keep the shirt. COG and Maguire are the ones that should be given a go IMO.

And we should pay Taylor's 2 year contract up now and get Baath back.

Totally forgotten we even had him.

The team spirit does seem to have totally evaporated. Get Reda, Semedo, Madine, Llera, Bywater all back in the team.

Edited by swfc-dan

Anybody else think that Barkley and boothroyd has it written into their loan contracts that they have to play no matter what?

Didn't really see why Barkley is supposedly a hotshot today not really too much creativity n not enough pressing. We improved slightly when Semedo came on and gave abit more balance to the midfield.

Boothroyd clearly can't be bothered if things aren't working. Him and Rodri don't work.

Taylor's decision making is somewhat ridiculous at the moment and is evidently costing us big time, why he didn't hoof it out just before Bolton scored their second is beyond me!

'you got me wondering Wednesday'

They were all DJ's signings today.

Good players don't become bad overnight so it has to be a coaching issue and it's been said already Terry Burton going to Arsenal looks like what we're missing. Worrying if we keep on the same run but maybe it is the player's having to learn about each other that's the biggest problem.

Still it is only 4 games and to look at it....Palace wasn't that bad....Brighton are absolutely flying....Huddersfield created chances but bad defending....Bolton are a team who've just come down from the Premiership.

We'll get easier teams to play and get the confidence back but I'm gonna be honest Wolves away is looking a very very tough game at the moment.

Jones has managed to rip out alot of the the good things that megson had instilled in the side. And replaced it with more ball paying players. Which isn't working at the moment.

Under megson corners, long throws and free kicks where dangerous every time and this continued under Jones at the end of last season but now thats gone.

Apparently Jones doesn't have favourites but in bothroyd he clearly does as to me he's offered no more than cog

Edited by agentwalker

Something has upset the team big time. Maybe the new arrivals have disjointed us in some way. Mind bending is an understatement

Effectively one player from last year's core squad in starting 11. It's not only team spirit affected but the fans for first time in years had a team we fell in love with last year and that bond has been broken. That has contributed to lack of patience.

Edited by rickygoo

Last year if we went a goal down you could see the entire team busting a gut to get back on terms . Today and last Wednesday was like watching the team from three years ago , go a goal down and ahh f**k it .

Totally agree. The attitude has completely reversed again.

We need the Buxtons, Redas, Bywaters, Madines back in.

Edited by swfc-dan

I said before we started losing that dj's signings were poor and got absolutely slaughtered. His run last season coincided with megsons signing of Antonio, who's to say he wouldn't have gone unbeaten. Coyle at bolton had a good run with megsons players too until he started bringing in his own players. Coincidence?

Guest MikeRoderz

i like kirkland and think in games he has kept the score from being 5 or 6 but i have to start wondering why we havent put bywater in goal, 1 game 1 clean sheet, cant argue with that im afraid. Just see what it like at the saints game