SWFC vs TEAM GB (Women)

Right, so what do we reckon the score would be if we gave Team GB's Women a match?

I have to say, they look a lot better than how I remember women's football. Make lots of silly mistakes that you don't see in the men's game though.

I think we'd beat them but i reckon they'd take some licking....

We would win. Probably 18-0 or something.

It got me thinking though.. Do you think andy murray would beat a chimpanzee in a wimbledon final? Or do you think he would lose lose then start blubbering on tv again?

That's stupid. A chimpanzee would never get past the quarters, never mind to the final. An orangutan's first serves are unplayable.

Women's football is truly awful, they just make proper contact with the ball and there is no technique to speak of, but as women's footy goes, GB at least try and play the right way.

Our goalkeeper is the only female keeper I've ever seen who can catch aswell.

This is the women's FA Cup final from 1998 including Team GB's very own manager Hope Powell. Admittedly the standard has got slightly better since then but it's still awful. I'm sure in some cases you could watch a better standard of football watching young laddies playing in the park. It is no wonder people don't watch women's football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienZj9onV0Q

Watched some of the BG vs Brazil game last night and I was actually in tears of laughter at some of it. For the world stage, it is awful, but credit to them, they want to play and have plenty of desire to play the game.

The missus asked why I was laughing and said I don't play at that level so I shouldn't be laughing. I highlighted if the men's standard was that dire then I would be playing! lol

Right, so what do we reckon the score would be if we gave Team GB's Women a match?

I have to say, they look a lot better than how I remember women's football. Make lots of silly mistakes that you don't see in the men's game though.

hi fishcake.

Guest York-owl-chris

It would be a demolition. Women can't compete with men in sports, simple as.

and yet, at Wimbledon the women's winners get the same reward despite also playing less sets. DISGUSTING lol

Guest johnowls

I would put money on, Madine chatting to flange all game, then whilst waiting on a corner, going in on the furry triangle...

3-0 Team GB....

Madine 3 phone numbers

Reda a kick to the shin

Bad match up for Wednesdayites

Reda would have em chained up in the dressing room. lol