Another moan!

I see. Sorry mate - I thought you were just overreacting to the initial black out thing it does. Didn't realise it never loaded or you.

Yeah, doesn't load for me either. This isn't just another moan about the site though- more of I was checking if they would allow duplication of their articles on owlstalk, so we can see them?

i'm sure this will be pegged as "wednesday fans moaning for the sake of moaning", but nobody moaned about the old site because it did what it was supposed to do.

ignore the desktop site for a moment, all you really need the mobile site to do is correctly display the news articles and make them easy to access, that's it.

And yes, its related to the official swfc website. There's been 3 times now when I've clicked on a Twitter link, having forgotten that I can't view it on my phone.

I know when I had my original moan about the OS a few people said (a little tongue in cheek) to get my news from Owlstalk.

Given that I don't have any alternative anyway, I wonder if swfc would be happy if each of their news entries was copied and pasted here so we all could see it, or would they be all stuffy about copyright and stuff like that?

I copy and paste em all the time

Go for it

Owlstalk Shop

Im not been funny here, but i started teaching myself web development in the new year and im quite confident that even i could produce something better.

The fact that its not responsive enough and the lack of good coding for mobile viewing in this day and age is shocking.

I say **** premium tv (or whoever is in charge) and pay an independent company, hell theres enough bloody good ones in sheffield and it would easilt cost less then 8 grand!?!

Doesn't work on HTC sensation, I must admit I generally get the news on here first but to not be able to see the official site is poor whoever designed and owns it

Doesn't work on HTC sensation, I must admit I generally get the news on here first but to not be able to see the official site is poor whoever designed and owns it

I use my HTC to listen to matches on player when I'm at work. Total ball ache to access at the minute and will be until the Autumn according to the site. Definitely a case of if it aint broke