Another moan!

And yes, its related to the official swfc website. There's been 3 times now when I've clicked on a Twitter link, having forgotten that I can't view it on my phone.

I know when I had my original moan about the OS a few people said (a little tongue in cheek) to get my news from Owlstalk.

Given that I don't have any alternative anyway, I wonder if swfc would be happy if each of their news entries was copied and pasted here so we all could see it, or would they be all stuffy about copyright and stuff like that?

I must admit Reading, that my initial moan was along the same lines- I was exasperated that a website of this stature could allow such a fundamental flaw.

However, I am now disconnected from my club, and am missing out on some news, which really frustrates me.

Most of the people on here are great though, and fill in the blanks. Last thing I wanted to know was the price of the Donny match, which I found on here. Thanks guys.

It's just bloody frustrating. I hope they sort it soon.

Don't have a phone - so dont have a problem.

But it has to be said, that to introduce an phone unfriendly website in this day and age, is just unbelievable.

I wonder at times.

Do people actually get paid for this stuff?

It is quite unbelievable a site so unfriendly to mobile has been launched at a time where we are only months away from data being accessed on mobile devices surpassing traditional desktop and laptop access. I can just about get it on my HTC though it isn't great.

Wouldn't moan at the club so much though, pretty sure its an independent company that designs the majority of football league club websites, blame them.

Don't understand what all the fuss is about. So you have to wait ten seconds for that overlay screen to come up so you can click "Enter Official Site".

Yes it is vaguely annoying but hardly worth getting stressed about.

I think his moan was that there isn't a mobile site. Which is a valid point - phones don't like the new site.

Guest intercity0wl

Never mind the problems with it on a phone, in my case its not loaded, or caused IE to stop working on quite a few occasions already, i dont have a problem with the new look if im honest,m just the problems that seem to affect it.

Guest intercity0wl

What version of IE are you using?

9 if that helps

Edited by intercity0wl

New look is very poor, in my view - much preferred it as it was.

Overlays don't seem to fit to screen, on PC or mobile, and doesn't seem as intuitive to navigate as before.

Maybe I'm just getting old, and don't do change anymore..........

Don't understand what all the fuss is about. So you have to wait ten seconds for that overlay screen to come up so you can click "Enter Official Site".

I click on the 'Enter Official Site" (after waiting an unnecessary 10 seconds) and the screen freezes and won't allow me to do anything. That is why I got stressed out and sacked it off.

Poor web design standards, its ice age speed in the 21st century. Unacceptable layout, colours and overall design.

Oddly, Two Door Cinema Club are giving away a new MP3 for free on theres, looked around it and its quite professional. It achieves what ours wants to better.

The graphics on our new site look cheaply photoshopped and ill thought out.

Guest intercity0wl

Am I right in thinking that Our OS is stil run and maintained by the same company as before ? other clubs (Barnsley for one) have had their site supposedly revamped also, so it might not be 100% the clubs fault, not sure on this thats why im asking.

Edited by intercity0wl