Norris Imminent

Guest GreenGoose

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

If that's true then isn't that the same as Chris Lines cost?If so then we've effectively got two decent attacking midfielders for �150k, overall not a bad bit of business.

Lines was 50k, but agreed, both bargains at that price

So Howson/Sheff star say its imminent, along with a few other sources.

Radio Sheff say theres interest but nothing before weekend.

Although weve made 5 signings,im gettin a little worried due to the fact were supposed to be after 12 players, we could have done with them in by time pre season starts, but that certainly isnt going to happen. And now the disruption of Terry Burton leaving. With another 7 players needed its going to be touch and go if we can get them in, within the next 5 weeks.

If that's true then isn't that the same as Chris Lines cost?If so then we've effectively got two decent attacking midfielders for �150k, overall not a bad bit of business.

Lines was 50k iirc

Not sure what to make of this, slightly underwhelmed as I do not know much about him, but trust DJ's judgement.

We could have said the same thing about Ben Marshall with the fact no one really knew too much about him.

Reserve judgement until you've seen him play.

Guest GreenGoose

Although weve made 5 signings,im gettin a little worried due to the fact were supposed to be after 12 players, we could have done with them in by time pre season starts, but that certainly isnt going to happen.

We made loads of signing last year later on, pre-season will give DJ a chance to assess what we need so we make the right signings. Don't panic my good man.

Although weve made 5 signings,im gettin a little worried due to the fact were supposed to be after 12 players, we could have done with them in by time pre season starts, but that certainly isnt going to happen. And now the disruption of Terry Burton leaving. With another 7 players needed its going to be touch and go if we can get them in, within the next 5 weeks.

I'm not worried at all. At the end of the day there could be 7 signings ready to announce on Monday or there may not be. The crucial thing for me is I feel the club is being run well and I have faith in Milan, Dj and the rest of the staff. I am sure come the first game of the season we will have a cracking squad.

Guest RicketyOwl

Hmmm, who to believe.

"@Walkerpw: #SWFC have not signed David Norris but there is interest there. No signings expected before the weekend"

the weekend starts at 5pm friday doesnt it? well past that here now :-D

Lines was 50k, but agreed, both bargains at that price

Agreed, people seem to be getting worried because we aren't throwing money around but isn't that how we got into trouble the first time round?This is exactly how Milan played it last summer and we were able to put together the second best squad in the division, there's no point in throwing around cash just for the hell of it.